Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach

Reviews of Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach

August 21, 2017

By Maria

I like that they do not lock the doors here, except at night, so they can go out on the porch. I also like the care. If you miss a meal, they will take it to your room, or if you get hungry, they will fix you something. They have a little area where they can always fix themselves something, or somebody will be around to fix them something, so it is not just a regimen. The staff is wonderful. They are all very caring, very loving, very hugging, and everything. It is a few blocks away from the hospital and is kind of set back on its own, so it has its own little area from up the main street. My mom likes the food. They seem to have enough activities. They are not going to have the stuff that every other place has, but they do different activities every day. They are from all levels, and you can have some that are still independent living, some that are assisted living, and a few that need more care, but they are all together, and they seem to all care and watch out for each other. It has a great big porch with rocking chairs and a big breezeway, and 2 inner courtyards where people can go out and be outside and outdoors.

December 07, 2016

By Sylvia368508

We saw it. I liked that the staff was very nice, and they had a cozy feel to it. It was smaller than the other one we visited, but the people would have the sense of community. It had a good proximity to a hospital, so it was a plus. It was kind of chopped away in the middle of a pretty built-up area, but they had trees all around it. So, it had the illusion of being set aside or something, although it was in the middle of everything. It was very convenient to where I worked.

November 26, 2016

By Lisa000775

It is a nice place. The people are really friendly, and the director really knows his staff. My dad likes it. The rooms were all nice. Dad has a suite; it’s kind of one big room, and it has a bathroom and a little kitchen area. They have all the doors locked after 6 o’clock for security.

April 26, 2014

My mom stayed here, and it was excellent. I liked everything. I liked their cleanliness, and the food was good. They had plenty of help. They had RNs, and they were wonderful. They had memory care. They had a saloon, and they did therapy.

Costs for Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach

Photos of Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach

Services and Amenities of Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach

If you’re looking for a community that understands and honors you as a unique individual, you’ve come to the right place. In choosing Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach, you can rest easy knowing that your lifestyle and your interests will be catered to, and your expectations exceeded. With a variety of living options as well as wellness, cultural and educational programs offered daily, this is the place for you to live your best life – exactly as you want. It is home after all.

Assisted Living:

Belvedere Commons of FortWalton Beach provides the care you need with the fun you want! Our excellent team will work with you to ensure our care team provides the support you need with activities of daily living.

Memory Support:

Our community understands the challenges our families face when they are looking to find a memory care community for their loved ones. Feel at ease with our personalized care paths and security measures utilized to keep our residents safe. Our specialized memory care program allows our residents to live life to the fullest no matter the stage of their cognitive impairment.

Community Offerings: