Crystal River Health And Rehabilitation Center

Crystal River Health And Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Crystal River Health And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Crystal River Health And Rehabilitation Center

December 16, 2013

My wife was at Crystal River Health and Rehabilitation Center. Besides her dementia, my wife fell a lot and they pretty much watched out for that all the time. My wife also had eczema and her skin itched all the time. There were times when they gave her the pill at 4 o'clock and the next time they said it was at 5 o'clock, and another time at 9 o'clock. Then one night, she asked for the pill and the staff said she had to order that pill, the patients did not order pills. So, the staff were not very knowledgeable. She was in a locked down area. She was the only one who could hold a conversation so she had nobody to talk to. The other residents just mumbled ot looked at the floor. So that's why I visit her everyday. The facility was clean but the staff they hired was more important. They had the same people for 2-3 days and all of a sudden another crew would be there and they did not know what was going on. It was constantly rotating. I thought that there were understaffed.

Services and Amenities of Crystal River Health And Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Crystal River Health And Rehabilitation Center

Crystal River Health And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Crystal River, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Crystal River Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Crystal River Health And Rehabilitation Center