Cedar Creek

Reviews of Cedar Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedar Creek

December 09, 2014

By John96396250

The staff of Cedar Creek is absolutely outstanding. They treat us really well. The food is very good; there are pretty varied meals, and they are usually very good. You can have about anything you want at breakfast, and lunch is the extra largest meal of the day. They serve beer and wine here too. The place is spotless. They have activities everyday, and they have two activities directors. They have bingo, they play cards, they do arts and crafts, and they have trivial pursuits two or three days a week, which is good. In fact, this weekend we are having a champagne Sunday brunch. And the facility is bordering a creek, so you can walk out certain times of the year. We can walk out on the wooden deck and watch the manatees swimming up the creek right next to us. We have two resident ducks that live on the creek and some egrets. Inside the facility, we have a dog and two cats that roam around, and you can bring your own pets here too. We are surrounded by a lot of good restaurants, and right across the street is the bay. They have some picnic tables over there on the bay where you can relax and watch the birds come and go. It is just a great area up here. My wife is the one that really needs the place because she is an Alzheimer's patient. They get her dressed in the morning then walk her down and get her meds. And the nurse's office is right outside the dining hall, so she gets her medication and then has breakfast.They have people that roam the hallways at night just to make sure that the residents -- especially the Alzheimer's patients -- don't wander out of their rooms. They do the laundry once a week, or you can do it yourself. They also drive me to my dialysis and bring me back three days a week. They have a big bus, a little bus, and a van. They really take care of my wife. So far, I have been very pleased with the way they are taking care of her.

August 29, 2014

By CaringMan0009090

Cedar Creek was very nice. The big thing there was that its cost was too much. The staff was very good. It was a smaller facility and we like that. Also, the location was excellent. It was across the river, which is very good and good for my family, but their cost was high. Their apartments were less than 500-square-feet and the cost was just outrageous. The best thing about it is the size of the community. It was smaller.

About Cedar Creek

Cedar Creek is a senior living provider in Crystal River, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Cedar Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cedar Creek