Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes

Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes

Memory Care Reviews for Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes

November 29, 2014

The staff was very friendly at Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes. The facility was open and cheerful. I like the way that the residents looked well-taken care of. It’s probably the best one I've seen. Their rooms are very nice. I met the chef, and the food was very good.

April 26, 2014

By lolypop

I was very impressed with InspiredLiving at Hidden Lakes. My mother is doing well, and I am as happy as I could be. I think it’s an excellent place, I really do. I went down there not knowing what to expect, knowing my mother was in there, and I came away feeling like I am so blessed that my mother is there. The staff couldn’t be more helpful. There was an abundance of them. I mean, I felt like they were watched very carefully. There wasn’t anything that I found negative, nothing, not even moderate. It was just tip-top. Everything was very clean and well thought out for passageways and the things that they’re doing. I’m just very impressed. The murals that they’re doing on the walls for the residents -- that’s wonderful, and the residents are part of it. They’re doing like honors for some of them who have got veterans in their family. They’re having a space for that resident to honor their veterans and have their pictures up. Then they’re doing an aquamarine mural. It’s just amazing. I can’t wait to see when they get finished. It’s really cool.

March 14, 2014

By gail in florida

The staff and management are wonderful. We have had our Dad there for 8 months and are ecstatic over the care and all of the new management!! Hats off to a great place.

February 05, 2014

By JaneAl

My uncle lives here and it has been a great choice for him and our family. The place is very clean, the staff is very friendly and he always has lots of interesting activities and entertainment. And the food is so good we eat with him as often as we can when we visit. I highly recommend Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes to anyone.

November 08, 2013

I would not recommend Hidden Lakes Living because mom was not taken care of. Their staff is not up to par yet. They are new so they are going through things. We chose this one because it's supposed to be memory care, but they weren't working with her at all while she was there. I go there daily and she was always sitting by herself or sleeping in her room and they weren't paying any attention to her at all. She fell on her face and got stitches. My mother had her own room, but they didn't check on her enough. They told me that they woke her up in 6 o'clock in the morning and I asked why. I was glad to get her out of there. The rooms were adequate though, with a nice bathroom and a shower.

September 28, 2013

By Maurice1

Hidden Lakes was a fairly new facility. It has well layout with a smooth and relaxing walls, which they had painted very well. The personnel, I believed the name was Jennifer, was very helpful. She showed us the rooms. We went there on different meetings for dementia. It impressed us a lot and it was near the place where we lived.
See all Memory Care reviews (14) See fewer reviews

Costs for Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes

Photos of Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes

Services and Amenities of Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: LNS

About Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes

Located just off of Route 41 (Tamiami Trail) in the heart of Bradenton, Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes provides personalized memory care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimers disease, dementia or other memory impairments. A far cry away from a nursing home, our vibrant community meshes resort style amenities and engagement with state-of-the art memory care. Residents are truly at the center of their dementia care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet individual needs and preferences.

Our residents can find a place to live and thrive again in a perfect balance of form and function - a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, alive with activity, and carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.

From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden - to nutritious, chef-prepared dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure - we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment. Discover the difference we can make in your loved ones life - and in yours.

Map of Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes