St. Andrews Estates Boca Raton, FL

Reviews of St. Andrews Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Andrews Estates

June 06, 2017

By john307371

We toured St. Andrews, and my daughter liked that one the best. I got a very good impression from the staff. They gave me all the information and were willing to work with me. It was very nice and had nice grounds. We had lunch there, and it was quite nice.

May 17, 2013

By Sandra24

St. Andrews in Acts 1 and 2 all have the same operation, and the reason that I didn't get too thrilled about them was the high cost of getting in and the high monthly cost.

November 24, 2012

By lady b1

I visited this facility recently to research possible assisted living for my elderly mother. It is located in a very nice neighborhood of Boca Raton, FL. I called and made an appointment for a tour.The facility itself is very nice. The receptionist was friendly. The tour guide was knowledgable and sympathetic. Their are private apartments as well as assisted living arrangements for those who require a more medical attention.The dining and recreational facilities were above average. I was impressed with this facility. It was much nicer than I expected and seemed well run.The pricing structure was a bit higher than I was looking for. I would recommend this facility to anyone who has the financial abilities and wants to place their loved ones in a safe and secure upscale assisted living facility.

May 08, 2012

By commercesd

While in the area, we went over to check out Oakbridge Terrace Al Residence assisted living facility as an option for my friend's mother. It looked really well-kept from the exterior. We especially liked how well the grounds were maintained. The park-like atmosphere looked very comforting. It was clear that the residents were content living there and enjoying themselves. We were impressed with the main foyer and lovely flowers. The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. Each living unit was beautifully decorated and had individually controlled temperatures. The living suites were all a nice size, did not seem cramped and looked really comfortable. They host monthly birthday parties for residents at the facility and encourage friends and family to attend. Outings scheduled included dining out, galleries, museums, fairs, festivals, local films and theater. The communal dining areas had restaurant style food choices which looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered regularly and any time the seniors request them. This was a lovely facility with attentive staff. All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, in a friendly and caring way.

About St. Andrews Estates

St. Andrews Estates is a senior living provider in Boca Raton, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact St. Andrews Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Andrews Estates