Avante At Boca Raton, Inc.

1130 NW 15th Street, Boca Raton, FL 33486
Avante At Boca Raton, Inc. (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Avante At Boca Raton, Inc.

Nursing Home Reviews for Avante At Boca Raton, Inc.

November 05, 2014

By Madams124

Wow what a change !!! The new administrator there really had made a difference.. The staff was kind and she ensured my every need was met.. Thank you so much to the new staff at Boca!! You made my stay wonderful and surpassed your previous reputation .. Thank you

July 06, 2014

By JHip

I came in over a holiday weekend. I was greated with friendly faces and brought right to my room! Private rooms with on suite bathroom older building. No updates. At lease private. Nurses are friendly and willing to help get you comfortable. CNA's help with beds & bath chores. PT & OT is friendly and helpful people in their gym. Food could be better, but I do have a flair for upscale meals with more nutrition for my own personal health issues. So aspect it's a decent place to Rehab for short term like me, but you can have a longer term living also which has daily activities and more interaction with the staff. I was pleased that they let me heal & recover from surgery peacefully! Thank You Avante for all you have done for me!! xo

April 19, 2014

By BusyGuy469

My wife entered this facility in relatively good health in need of physical and Respiratory rehab, but on a ventilator (Avante was only 1of 2 skilled nursing facilities that would accept a patient on a vent). Eleven days later (Sunday) she was taken to the ER and ICU at BRRH to be treated for low blood pressure, low blood counts, urinary infection. full bladder and colon. It took bags of normal saline and another chemical for low blood pressure along with two units of BLOOD to restore normal counts, intense antibiotics to fight the infection to get her back to where she was prior to entry to Avante. I had arrived at 11:00 AM on both Sundays, and on both she had not been attended to, but once I arrived they hustled to get her cleaned up and ready for the day. On the second Sunday, her last day there, I told the nurse who was dispensing medication that the patient was comatose, not responding to my efforts to waken her. Only at my intense urging did she finally call the doctor (3-4 hours later), who did not come, but instead ordered her to be taken to the hospital for evaluation. Most of the other commentators refer to the poor physical condition of the facility, and yes they are accurate. Windows look as though they have never been washed, stains on the walls from rusting AC, but I thought I could overlook these outside failings, but the outside appearance appears to extend to the patient care. This place should be a last resort for a loved one. While some of the staff appear to be caring, the overall "skilled nursing facility" is disappointing.

October 21, 2013

By 12367

This has got to be the absolute worst rehab place ever!The staff is extemely rude and they could care less about the residents! After talking with the mgr. things were still the same and he really didn't care either! I wouldn't put my worst enemy in this dirty dump!!! I only hope they wake up and put a mgr. in there that can change before they shut it down. Dirty and horrible care for the elderly!!!!

March 29, 2013

When my mother was about to be discharged from the hospital, a case worker suggested Avante at Boca Raton. My mother was then accommodated in the facility. Incidentally, it was also close to where I lived so I could visit her at any time. The staff tried their best to take care of the residents. The workers were warm with my mom, which is why she liked it there so much. My mother got a shared room. Although, I never tasted the food in the facility, it looked decent and palatable. I would suggest that they clean the rooms every day.

November 06, 2012

By lilria

My grandmother fell at her home a few weeks back. She was taken to the local hospital by way of ambulance. She was only at the hospital for one day and then they transferred her to Avante of Boca Raton, Florida. It is an assisted living and skilled nursing and rehabilitation center. I was personally not at all impressed with this facility. The building was a little run down and the parking was scarce. However, there was valet parking, which was one of the only perks. I found the staff to be very rude, inattentive and overall careless. Needless to say, I saw no "bedside manner"portrayed whatsoever. At one point we were actually waiting for over 30 minutes for service. I never did have the pleasure, or quite possibly displeasure, of meeting any of the physicians.

July 20, 2011

By ariadnalun

This place is a joke! my mother is staying there and I have asked for her to be released after only 5 days of being there. The place is dirty, the food is so bad my mom has lost weight. They take forever to come help and sometimes never come. My mother has to keep reminding them to give her her BP medication. They do not take care of their patients, thank God my mom is lucid and in good health and doesn't really have any emergencies. My mother is getting therapy on her legs and she broke HER ARMS. Her legs are perfect. Doctor told me today that therapist had informed her she can only walk 50 feet...again, she broke her ARMS no her legs. She walks around the center, she walks walks walks like a healthy 61 year old walks. Wow, this is my first experience in nursing homes and it's been scary!!!

July 15, 2009

By H Goldberg

My loved one stayed here

Medicaid patient received minimal care and we moved her after 5 months. Breakfast food still on clothes/face at 11 AM. Short staffed on weekends, so patient not taken out of bed for entire weekend. Little to no therapy. Once Medicaid status approved, could not get refund of money paid during "medicaid pending" status -- still on-going after 3 months of endless excuses. New administrator cares and is helpful but other office staff rude and unhelpful. Place looks shabby and parking is a problem.

Services and Amenities of Avante At Boca Raton, Inc.

About Avante At Boca Raton, Inc.

Avante At Boca Raton, Inc. is a senior living provider in Boca Raton, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Avante At Boca Raton, Inc. for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avante At Boca Raton, Inc.

Avante At Boca Raton, Inc.