The Enclave at Stoneyridge

• Payment Options Extra: Private Funds

• Senior Apartments Starting At: $1070/month
  • Get Costs

About The Enclave at Stoneyridge

Welcome to The Enclave at Stoneyridge!

"FINALLY the sophisticated 55+ crowd has a REAL Choice when it comes to Active Adult Rentals!”

Welcome to the Enclave, and welcome home to a whole new concept! This Gorgeous community has been designed with the 55+adult lifestyle in mind! Our beautiful apartment suites are packed from top to bottom with amenities you won’t find anywhere else! From our stunning lobby to the elegant 4 piece master bathrooms, you will find yourself surrounded by high end upgrades that are usually seen only in the finest of hotels! These are not just apartments… this is the suite life!

Our stunning gourmet kitchen’s feature real wood cabinets, double tier breakfast bars and a sleek black 5pc APPLIANCE PACKAGE! We don’t just give you room to do your laundry, but instead and entire laundry room of your very own with super capacity washers and dryers! Other features include recessed lighting throughout, vaulted ceilings, double panel doors, ceiling fans, energy star rated windows, a secure entry with intercom system, an elegant elevator, private balconies with tranquil and beautiful views, a business center, coffee and cookie bar, and a beautiful atrium top off this tremendous list of reasons why you will love it here!

Walk in tours are welcome, and Our friendly staff is here and ready to help you every step of the way! We hope to see you soon! You will be so glad you stopped by!

Map of The Enclave at Stoneyridge