Vernon Manor Health Care Center

Vernon Manor Health Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Vernon Manor Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Vernon Manor Health Care Center

December 28, 2014

My husband was at Vernon Manor for nine months, and I was there 2 years ago. I found out that it was great when I was there for rehab once, but when he was there I didn’t think it was. I guess that’s the best one in the state, but I wouldn’t want to live there. What I didn’t like about Vernon Manor was they had different people taking care of my husband every day. It was always somebody different. I didn’t get to know any of the people who took care of him.

September 21, 2012

By mama2896

This facility was pretty good. The entryway was inviting and the staff in the lobby greeted us always with a smile and friendly attitude. I always stopped to talk to the same girl when she was working at the desk. The facility was clean and pretty well organized. I noticed there were always plenty of nursing staff in the hallways, rooms and at the nursing desk. Whenever I had a question regarding my grandmothers clothes, toiletries if she needed anything, they always seemed to know her well enough to know exactly what I was asking about. In fact she had been complaining about her bras being too tight and I had found that my aunt and uncle had remedied the situation since the last time I had visited. I particularly liked one nurse who spent time with the ladies in the common area where they ate and watched t.v. She talked to each of the ladies with a very nice calm sweet voice that seemed genuine which is important to me. She told me a little about them and who my grandmother liked to visit with most. Overall the experience was a positive one. I have not heard very good things about nursing homes but I know she was well cared for there because there was enough family to visit and ask questions that could verify the facility and staff was caring for her.

July 16, 2012

By Caring Child1

I chose this place for my mom because it's close proximity to where I work. This place is pretty well maintained. The grounds and the inside are clean. My mom stays in the rehabilitation center, not in the long term center. Their rehabilitation center is just wonderful; even the staff there. I can't say something negative about the staff. However, the nursing home center is under staffed. They're shorthanded with the aids. I feel they don't provide my mother with the need she should get. They don't help her with toileting or with her other personal needs. My mom says this is a very nice place. She loves her room and she's very happy with the surroundings. But she would also comment that there weren't enough people to take care of her.

Services and Amenities of Vernon Manor Health Care Center

About Vernon Manor Health Care Center

Vernon Manor Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Vernon, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Vernon Manor Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vernon Manor Health Care Center