Orchards At Southington

Reviews of Orchards At Southington

Assisted Living Reviews for Orchards At Southington

November 01, 2016

By Donna732683

We chose Orchards at Southington for my father. We liked it immediately. It was convenient for all the children to get to because it was centrally located. It was less expensive than a couple of other ones that I looked at. The room that he got was very nice, and it was redone in the kitchen. It’s roomy, and it gives him the space that he needs. We are very happy with it, and everybody that goes there says the same thing. He has his choice of food, so it is very good. We all ate with him, and it was appropriate and nice. I think he seems to be doing so much better in this environment, and my father seems happy.

January 19, 2016

By Marino

I think the facilities at the Orchards look fairly nice, and the staff is very nice. The rooms are adequate, and my friend’s room looked very nice. In the afternoon that I was there with my friend, we went into the community room to watch two entertainers that were very good on the piano and entertained the people very nicely. They have places to play cards, and in the summer, they have a place where they go out to play Bocce and activities of that nature. They also have a bus that will take you into the business area for shopping and so on.

April 04, 2014

By Nelson4

I like the cleanliness of The Orchards and the way that the people interacted with one another. The people there seemed happy. The staff was extremely nice. They have a whole bunch of scheduled activities. Every hour of the day, you could be doing something that you wanted to. I'm thinking that I'd like to go there. This was like downtown area. It's almost down to the center-south. Within a mile, everything that you can possibly want is there.

Services and Amenities of Orchards At Southington

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Pub & Grille

• General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Washers, Dryers, Laundry Rooms, Library, Country Kitchen, Pond, Activity Room, Piano,

• Activities Extra: Cultural, Educational And Social Activities, Happy Hour, Ice Cream Social

• Range Of Services Extra: Assistance With Ambulating, Escorts, Resident Monitoring/Wake Up, Safety Checks, Non Sterile Wound Care

Types of care

• Dressing And Grooming
  • Bathing And Toileting
  • Exercise
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Orchards At Southington

Orchards At Southington is a senior living provider in Southington, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Orchards At Southington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orchards At Southington