The Peaks Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for The Peaks Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Peaks Care Center

November 11, 2014

By David101556650

We like Peaks Care Center. My wife had a nice room, and the staff were nice as well. They have movies, exercise, and activities. It used to be a hotel, and their location was nice.

February 24, 2014

I was in the Peaks Center and the therapists that worked with me were really good. They checked on me and kept the pain medicine going but don’t over medicate you. I just noticed that the patients don’t eat very well and a lot of food gets wasted. They don’t have their own van though and they hired somebody to take residents to the doctor. At one time they forgot about me and we had a hard time reaching the person to take me. I have a small room but they change the linen every day and kept new, clean towels in there. I thought they did a good job.

April 26, 2013

By Kelly Perry

The Frontier Rebab Center is all about care and great customer service. The nurses are well educated, trained, and very caring. The CNAs work so hard to meet everyone's needs. The PT, OT, and ST staff and caring and well trained. The unit is beautifully designed with wide halls and lots of windows. The rooms are nice with a large bathroom. The intake went smoothly and the discharge was as smooth. Thank you to all of the staff.

Services and Amenities of The Peaks Care Center

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance
  • Meal Preparation

About The Peaks Care Center

The Peaks Care Center is a senior living provider in Longmont, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Peaks Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Peaks Care Center