Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

Reviews of Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

October 16, 2014

By Darleen1

I found Cherrelyn Healthcare Center. It was clean, and it smelled good. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was very ample and very spacious. It seemed very good. There’s something to do all the time here.

April 21, 2014

By Ann46

My aunt was in Cherrelyn Healthcare Center for two weeks. It was a very good facility. The rooms were very clean. The meals were very good. The staff was very friendly and cheerful. They knew what they needed to do for my aunt; that's why she progressed so well and she was able to go home.

April 02, 2012

By Karon

Other

My husband was a temporary resident of this facility and we were both very happy with the quality of care provided. They followed thru on planned care and listen to caregiver and patients concerns. As a caregiver who visited daily I witnessed the care and I appreciated the administration letting me know of any changes in care before they happened.

Photos of Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

Services and Amenities of Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

Cherrelyn Healthcare Center offers compassionate senior care in Littleton, CO. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Cherrelyn Healthcare Center shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Littleton, CO.

Map of Cherrelyn Healthcare Center