Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

Reviews of Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

September 19, 2017

By notafanofthisplace

I had a relative live there. I do not recommend this facility. It is dirty, items go missing, food is terrible and management does not resolve your concerns.

November 22, 2015

By Jenn Lane

We chose Cherilynn health center for grandma for her rehab and nursing needs. Each nursing and rehab staff member that we have had contact with has been absolutely incredible! We have recommended Cherilynn for other families since being at the facility. In addition to the personal attention that the staff members have given to Grandma it is been apparent that they care about the residents. From the time the paperwork was filled out to when grandma passed away in the hospice care we have nothing but incredible things to say about the staff at Cherrelyn.

October 16, 2014

By Darleen1

I found Cherrelyn Healthcare Center. It was clean, and it smelled good. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was very ample and very spacious. It seemed very good. There’s something to do all the time here.

April 21, 2014

By Ann46

My aunt was in Cherrelyn Healthcare Center for two weeks. It was a very good facility. The rooms were very clean. The meals were very good. The staff was very friendly and cheerful. They knew what they needed to do for my aunt; that's why she progressed so well and she was able to go home.

April 02, 2012

By Karon

Other

My husband was a temporary resident of this facility and we were both very happy with the quality of care provided. They followed thru on planned care and listen to caregiver and patients concerns. As a caregiver who visited daily I witnessed the care and I appreciated the administration letting me know of any changes in care before they happened.

Photos of Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

Services and Amenities of Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

About Cherrelyn Healthcare Center

Cherrelyn Healthcare Center offers compassionate senior care in Littleton, CO. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Cherrelyn Healthcare Center shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Littleton, CO.

Map of Cherrelyn Healthcare Center