Fairacres Manor

Fairacres Manor (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Fairacres Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Fairacres Manor

February 11, 2015

I liked Fairacres. She was there for a while, and I thought they were OK. Mom was there for rehab. She loved the food.

November 27, 2013

By Judy48

Fairacres Manor is absolutely amazing. It's a very clean and very well staffed facility. The place felt like home rather than an institution. The staff had been very attentive to my dad. I just can't say enough about it. The food is wonderful. I have gone in there to eat with my dad and they have a good variety of food with good-sized portions. His room is immaculate. They are sending people to clean all the time. They have a lot more staff than any of the nursing homes we went to tour. I would wholeheartedly recommend this to anybody. It is just amazing. They really are taking good care of my dad.

About Fairacres Manor

Fairacres Manor is a senior living provider in Greeley, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fairacres Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fairacres Manor