Julia Temple Healthcare Center

Reviews of Julia Temple Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Julia Temple Healthcare Center

November 15, 2016

By phil24

My mother is a resident here. She has progressed from the Lavendar wing to advanced. care. My father knows all the care providers and they provide him with support. When my mother became ill I was able to get information even late in the evening. It is clear and as cheerful as it can be. The staff seem to care about the patients. Is it perfect? No place is. I think with this kind of care you need to be vigilant. Make sure they are careful. Make sure they know someone is watching. People who are payed minimum wage and minimally supervised or trained are the front line caregivers to your family because noone care afford more than that. I appreciate the care my mother has received.

August 01, 2011

By auroraborealus

My grandmother who is 84 years old and suffering from the early stages of dementia is currently a resident at Julia Temple Center in Denver. She has been there for about 9 months and so far I have been very satisfied with the care she has received. The facility is clean, with windows and natural light in the patient rooms. There is also a sun room and an outdoor terrace for visitors and residents to enjoy during nice weather. The staff seems very attentive, every time I have visited I have seen them engaged in some type of stimulating activity with the residents. My grandmother has not had any complaints. She enjoys the day to day activities and is clean and well taken care of. She was underweight before going into the center and has even gained ten pounds since she's moved in. The facility has excellent security, with lots of staff and code locking doors to ensure the safety of the patients which was important to my family because my grandmother sometimes gets confused and tries to walk back to her old home.Family and friends are encouraged to visit at any time. The building is older but they have been doing some extensive renovation in the past few months. All in all I find it is a good, trustworthy facility.

Services and Amenities of Julia Temple Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Julia Temple Healthcare Center

Julia Temple Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Englewood, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Julia Temple Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Julia Temple Healthcare Center