Kaweah Manor Conv Hospital

Reviews of Kaweah Manor Conv Hospital

Nursing Home Reviews for Kaweah Manor Conv Hospital

July 30, 2017

By Gmc2007

First thing I noticed was the horrendous smell. The staff looked exhausted and the director is still in training after 3 years of my mother's admission. Often times, we would go visit and Mom would be soaked especially nights. It seems to be going through transition but they're always losing staff. I wonder why? Come to find out they had mold in one of the rooms. Thank goodness she is elsewhere now. Take a good look at the floor and walls. They tend to sugar coat to get you in but good luck getting things done after admission. Never again..shame on them.

June 19, 2017

By Kstepp

My father is a resident there for long term care. The director was the first to help us and is compassionate and sincere and ALWAYS willing to help or solve any issues or concerns or special needs related to my father specifically. Also the activity director always comes around and has found ways to get my father involved in things of his interest. The accounting and bookkeeper is cheerful and all smiles and greets everyone and always does my fathers paper work and goes over things with us and keeps us informed. The nurses and CNA are the ones that come in and check on my dad all the time and my dad is very comfortable with them. My dad loves it there. He refers to them as his family and he truly means that. He feels like he is taken care of like a king he says. If he needs to talk, they listen, if he needs help, they help. He felt guilty at the beginning asking for things because he felt like they did so much for him. They had to convince him that they loved doing it and that is what they are there for. I can't say enough. The residents seem so happy. My dads roommate and him get along like college buddies. It is a great feeling knowing that he is taken care of. I go in and visit at all different times of the day and night and it is the same.

March 02, 2015

By Rich8

I chose Kaweah Manor for its availability. At the time, I was looking for a long term bed. The staff is very good, the director is very helpful, and the intake people are very efficient and informative. Her care is good. It’s on the way, so when I take my wife to work every day we literally drive right by it, and then also when I picked my wife up at work at night. We drive right by the place so we can easily go over and visit.

December 05, 2011

By AmiR4663

This is an older skilled nursing facility that also handles Alzheimers. It has about 99 beds with semi-private rooms and only 1 private room. They are owned by a corporation with other facilities in the area. The meal menus had some decent food choices including fresh salads prepared from scratch. The residents are allowed to move about outside. The rooms were pleasant, not a lot of odor and ample in size. There are different sub-stations for the level of assistance needed. The staff was friendly and I saw lots of visitors moving about. There are private rooms available for families to visit. The grounds were nice and well maintained. The building is older and could use a new paint job, but it's located in a great area.

Services and Amenities of Kaweah Manor Conv Hospital

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Kaweah Manor Conv Hospital

Kaweah Manor Conv Hospital is a senior living provider in Visalia, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Kaweah Manor Conv Hospital for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kaweah Manor Conv Hospital