Courtyard Plaza

Courtyard Plaza (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Courtyard Plaza

Assisted Living Reviews for Courtyard Plaza

November 30, 2015

The staff at Court Plaza is friendly and addresses all of our concerns. The food is good. My parent loves it. I really like the director, as he seems to be really caring and really trying to advocate with the family. I would recommend them.

April 26, 2014

I like the fact that there are activities at Courtyard Plaza for my grandfather to do if he chooses to do that. The food that is available to him to eat is great for him. When we first moved him into his room, I was really disappointed in the cleanliness of it. It was not clean. The floor needed to be vacuumed, the drawers were filthy. That was my complaint. They had brought three women in to clean the drawers in the dressers. He was not happy with his roommate. The staff was great, and they accommodated him right away, and they got him into another room.

December 13, 2011

By MuffinMan1

I did community service here, so I briefly toured it. I think that the nurses there does a great job making sure they are well fed and medicated, but there is not enough time for individual attention. Usually, the elderly would desperately try to converse with me on several occasions, jokes around, talk about their personal issues... overall I felt as if they didn't get enough attention. I think that it is an important issue, although I don't blame the nurses because they worked hard the best they could and could not accommodate everyone. The facilities are standard, nothing too upscale, but nothing shabby. Maintenance was great, and the staff kept by their guidelines well enough. At times it is hard to fulfill the requests of some of the patients. One lady continually asked for more coffee, although it would have been aversive to her health. The ruckus she started made everyone else nervous, and no one did anything about it. She eventually stopped, but there wasn't a protocol for it.

September 29, 2011

By assistedlivingreview12

The building and grounds are well-maintained if a bit outdated. There is a large lobby area with comfortable sofas and chairs. The garden area is quite beautiful. The facility is located in a relatively nice neighborhood, although security is always a concern.The staff was incredibly helpful and so friendly! Everyone was so helpful and informative. The rooms are a nice size, with basic furniture (bed, dresser, table/chairs) included. Rooms have attached baths that are a good size and have accessible showers. The room had a huge closet and shared patio. Television and phone service, however, are not included.The monthly price for this facility is surprising affordable ($2500 per month for a private room). That includes everything--meals, housekeeping, baths, transportation, etc. Very competitive with other similar facilities in the area.The facility seems to plan a lot of activities/trips. Every person I encountered seemed genuinely happy to be there! Definitely worth a visit if you are looking for a nice assisted living facility.

Services and Amenities of Courtyard Plaza

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 197603560

About Courtyard Plaza

Courtyard Plaza is a senior living provider in Van Nuys, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Courtyard Plaza for more details on services and rates.

Map of Courtyard Plaza