Atria Tarzana Los Angeles, CA

Reviews of Atria Tarzana

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Tarzana

June 19, 2019

By Eugene

I chose Atria Tarzana. The location is fine, it's close to my children, and it's a very nice community. They provide us with lots of activities. For one thing, they have political discussions, religious discussions, we can put in programs ourselves talking about poets, and there's all kinds of things going on here. I'm here for assisted living, and they help me with my bathing, and taking care of my medication. The staff members are very nice people. The food is not as good as my own cooking, but it's good. Overall, this place is very organized and attractive. I have a nice little apartment and the help is extraordinary. The staff members learned my name from day one, so they know who I am. They're excellent, they're very friendly, knowledgeable, and really helpful.

September 15, 2016

By Donna024833

Atria Tarzana was very elegant, but it didn’t have a pool, which is quite a big deal for my mom. It was beautiful but for her, I thought it was a little dark inside because there aren’t a lot of windows. They had activities too, but not as many. The Atria is smaller. It’s one building, and there’s no outside garden. There are a few little patios, and it was quite lovely, but it just felt more like an assisted living facility rather than a community. The dining area was lovely -- beautifully appointed. It’s a very elegant place. The Atria has a lot going for it. I think it’s a little more expensive than the other places. The apartments were newer and a good size, and the way they were designed was very modern, at least the unit that we saw. They were wonderful, and they treated us beautifully. It was a very nice experience, but it did not have a pool, and she was concerned about that.

Costs for Atria Tarzana

Photos of Atria Tarzana

Services and Amenities of Atria Tarzana

• Housing Extra: 2 Bedroom With Den

• Dining Extra: In House Catering For Special Occasions

• Features Extra: Gym, Game Room, Courtyard, Lobby With Coffee Bar, Library, In Unit Washer And Dryer

• Technology Extra: Cable Tv

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Shabbat Service

• Kosher
  • Special Diets
  • Diet Extra: Gluten Free Options, No Salt Added And No Concentrated Sweets Diets

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: Home Maintenance, Linen Services, 24 Hour Concierge, Driving, Monitoring Or Assistance At Mealtimes, Help With Transfers In And Out Of A Bed Or Chair, Escorting To And From Meals And Events, Incontinence Management, Valet And Chauffeured Town Car Service

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: Tax Benefits, Va Aid And Attendance, Web Pay

• Licenses: Licensure application for Residential Care Facility pending with the California Department of Social Services.
  • State Licenses: 197608606

About Atria Tarzana

Discover the elegance of a resort community with style and sophistication, right in the heart of Tarzana. Our goal is to provide residents a comfortable lifestyle that encourages independence and personal freedom, enhances well-being, and promotes strong connections to family, friends and community. Our luxury apartments are beautifully appointed and provide the optimal setting for continuing the active life you love. Known for its colorful history as a sprawling ranch owned by Tarzan author Edgar Rice Burroughs, the neighborhood of Tarzana offers a vibrant, charming residential atmosphere. Join friends for a theater performance, museum exhibit or evening concert. At Atria, the choice is always yours. Our community is nestled in the San Fernando Valley in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains. We are convenient to many fine restaurants, shopping destinations, cultural venues, parks, gardens and more. From day trips, happy hours and movie nights to guest lectures and book clubs, our Engage Life&reg program provides ample opportunities to socialize and enjoy a variety of events together. There's a true sense of community here and new residents are welcomed with a smile.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Tarzana