Marble Terrace II

Services and Amenities of Marble Terrace II

• State Licenses: 197602257

• Get Costs

About Marble Terrace II

Marble Terrace II provides our guests; 24/7 supervised assistance. Room & Board, Daily housekeeping, Personal care assistance with basic activities like personal hygiene, dressing, and medication administration.

Other services available at Marble Terrace II; Geriatric Care Manager available 24/7, Administrator/Owner is also a Psychologist, and a Registered Nurse on staff. Transportation for medical, dental appointments, shopping and community activities. Laundry services, Planned Daily recreational, educational and social activities.

Map of Marble Terrace II