Lifespring Senior Campus

Reviews of Lifespring Senior Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Lifespring Senior Campus

June 01, 2017

By phillip328650

Lifespring Senior Campus was not well kept. The setup of the rooms was chaotic because they were mixing up the memory patients with others. There's no way I would consider this place. I didn't see their amenities. I looked at the rooms and talked to some of the staff, who didn't know what they were doing.

February 11, 2017

By Lori625884

We were impressed with Lifespring. I liked their sense of care. The woman who showed us around was the manager there. I liked the layout and the courtyard; there was a sense of community, and it felt good. They had a lot of heart, and you don’t always see that. It was a very good one. We saw an activity; it was that part of day where the seniors were in their little activity center there, and it seemed very chatty like everyone was interested in being there. The place didn’t smell even though it is an older place, it has a courtyard, and it was beautiful. They had a piano, they had a different place across the way that you can go, and there was a small but nice little private room, which was all very nicely done for all of that. It is not high-end, and that is the only thing, but that is not important to me. It felt comfy, and it felt like a home. It had a lot of heart, and that was very important. I just felt like there was a lot of care in this place. And I, myself, if that time comes to me, I would be happy moving into this place.

November 05, 2016

By David378413

Lifespring Senior Campus was nice and looks like it would be affordable with very pleasant surroundings. The residents seemed to be very content, happy, and smiling. The staff was very helpful and friendly. It’s something that people would consider if they are living in the Turlock area.

September 11, 2016

By Pam714378

Lifespring Senior Campus is a good complex. It’s small, amd there’s a good one on one with the residents. My uncle seemed to be happy there, and I’m happy with the staff. It is homey.

August 02, 2016

By Adela865400

My sister is at Lifespring Senior Campus right now, and it is good and like a home. She has a nice-sized one-bedroom. It's landscaped very nicely. It looks like a little bed and breakfast with a lot of flowers, and the staff's really good. It's an older building, but as far as the staff, I'd give them a 5. They're very caring and even call you.

Costs for Lifespring Senior Campus

Photos of Lifespring Senior Campus

Services and Amenities of Lifespring Senior Campus

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Hiking Trails

About Lifespring Senior Campus

Lifespring Senior Campus is a full service retirement community. Our residents enjoy courtyard views, open and covered walking paths, beautiful gardens, fountains and a full lifestyle. We offer a personalized wellness program, delicious menu choices and outdoor activities. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life for each resident, no matter their ability level.

Here at Lifespring Senior Campus we understand the difficult time placed on adult children when they are faced with the struggles their parents experience during the aging process.

Residents of Lifespring Senior Campus are provided with amenities including:
  • Complimentary transportation to conduct their personal business throughout the community
  • The ability to attend off-site worship services within the community
  • Delicious and nutritious meals prepared fresh
  • Staff that is awake around the clock to ensure the residentsÆ safety and security.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE:

• Indoor Common Areas
  • Activities Onsite
  • Devotional Services Offsite
  • Meals Provided

Each member of our staff is passionate about providing our residents with a life filled with compassion, security, and importance.

Map of Lifespring Senior Campus