Our Lady of Fatima Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for Our Lady of Fatima Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for Our Lady of Fatima Villa

December 15, 2014

By Linda103044350

My grandmother is now at Our Lady of Fatima. I didn’t find anything to complain about except that they need to have more activities. My grandmother will be 100 years old in a couple of months, but she’s still very active and very alert. She likes to be entertained and to participate in bingo. The grounds are beautiful. The food looks good to me, but I don’t know how it tastes. The staff is wonderful. When I was there, my grandmother was kind of demanding, and she’s kind of cranky sometimes, but they handled it very well. They’re very efficient, willing to help, and very friendly. The room has a bed, a table, and a tv. They do have a dining room, and they do exercises in there. They also show movies and play bingo once a week.

Services and Amenities of Our Lady of Fatima Villa

• State Licenses: 435201683

About Our Lady of Fatima Villa

Our Lady of Fatima Villa is a senior living provider in Saratoga, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Our Lady of Fatima Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Our Lady of Fatima Villa