San Pablo Healthcare And Wellness Center

Reviews of San Pablo Healthcare And Wellness Center

Nursing Home Reviews for San Pablo Healthcare And Wellness Center

August 03, 2012

By gloeeJ

This is not a skilled nursing facility. After open heart surgery my mother went for Rehabilitation. She was to be walked every day and to shower everyday. I came 3 times a day at different times. They did not recognize my mom was going into congestive heart failure. Something they were supposed to be looking for, especially in an Open Heart patient. I brought it to their attention, but nothing was done. Until my mom was so sick drowning in her fluid, sodium level dangerously low and she slipped and fell. It took them 2 hours to let me know. I went there as soon as I got the call. I had to get them to call the ambulance and the Charge Nurse that was on duty at the time of the fall. Was gone. I almost lost her. Horrible care.

August 02, 2012

By lori1977

I went to visit my Aunty after her openheart surgery. Her care there was awful . The response time from the staff was slow. She had a bad fall and the staff took to long to let her daughter know what and why she fell. The noise level was bad. I would never stay or put anyone at this center.

October 08, 2011

By siviya

For a loved one trying to support a resident long distance, my ease of access to the resident, (a medical necessity for him) has been extremely frustrating for the last 4 weeks.

Services and Amenities of San Pablo Healthcare And Wellness Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About San Pablo Healthcare And Wellness Center

San Pablo Healthcare And Wellness Center is a senior living provider in San Pablo, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact San Pablo Healthcare And Wellness Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of San Pablo Healthcare And Wellness Center