The Terraces at Park Marino

Reviews of The Terraces at Park Marino

Assisted Living Reviews for The Terraces at Park Marino

December 16, 2018

By So glad I finally moved in

I was hesitant to give up my home and what I believed was my independence, but now I have people to help, socialize with, and I don't worry about housework and yardwork any longer. My only regret is that I did not choose this two years ago since I have met my new best friends at The Terrace. The parking is not optimal but they will park your car if you ask them to at the front desk. The food is far superior than other places I tried when looking for a retirement home. The staff, from the housekeepers to the management staff, are truly concerned with my well being and make it feel more like a family home than an institution. I love my apartment and my view and especially, as mentioned, all my new friends young and old.

June 28, 2018

By Rita

I was at The Terraces at Park Marino for three months. All they had available for me was a small studio apartment. The appearance wasn't very good. It's a long, slender building and they just didn't have enough parking for people. It didn't have very nice grounds to stroll in, and they were very small. The staff was very nice, but they didn't have very good medical attention or respondents. The food was good. They had a very nice dining room with a fireplace, exercise, knitting, and bridge classes. The facility itself was not in a very good location and entrance wasn't very nice.

We would welcome you to return and have a tour of the Terraces at Park Marino to refresh your memory of our quite spacious outdoor courtyards, our beautiful views and walking paths all around the property. While you were here with us we did not have any available one bedrooms, and you were first on our waiting list! We now have one bedroom apartments available that would offer you the amount of space that you require. If you are in need of assistance at this time, we have more than adequate caregivers available to provide that to those residents who do need care. Thank you again for your positive review on Caring.com!

August 26, 2017

By Marilyn

The Terraces at Park Marino are very homey feeling. The rooms were quite nice sized with sensible bathrooms and a kitchenette. They were well appointed and you could bring your own furniture. They had a nice dining room, very nice green areas, and plenty of activities. It was the first place we looked at. The person who took us around was very helpful and very informative. There was nice artwork around. The furnishings were very comfortable. There were several different gathering places. It didn't feel like I was in a hotel, it felt more like a living room. Even though it was open in the hallways, it was something my mother would be very comfortable with. However, she wouldn't be able to go there because she has certain health issues. She would need someone to give her insulin, and they don't have full-time on-staff nurses that do that. They don't have that licensing.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on our community! The Terraces at Park Marino does have a nurse, but you are correct that because our nurse is not here 24/7 we can't do injections for insulin dependent diabetics. We have had some residents that used an outside source for injections, but that is of course, a personal decision. We thank you so much for touring and your positive responses to our beautiful Community!

Memory Care Reviews for The Terraces at Park Marino

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: 197602744

About The Terraces at Park Marino

At the Terraces, we believe in encouraging the growth of our residents as individuals, while offering personalized assistance and support when needed or desired. Residents experience the benefits of belonging to an engaging assisted senior living community with amenities, activities and companionship, secure in the knowledge that assisted services are available around the clock, every day of the year.

Residents and their families have the added security of knowing they have convenient geographical access to distinguished physicians and services at Methodist Hospital of Arcadia, Huntington Hospital and other acute care hospitals located in Pasadena and the San Gabriel Valley area.

We feature two outside terraces, one with a garden featuring spectacular views of the San Gabriel mountains. Lovely common sitting areas, 2 per floor with fireplaces where residents and guests can gather and relax.

Map of The Terraces at Park Marino