The Gables of Ojai

Reviews of The Gables of Ojai

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gables of Ojai

August 29, 2013

By Antoinette3

I am presently staying at The Gables of Ojai. It is our choice because my grandson lives in Ojai and they want to able to contact me and take care of my needs. I use to stay next door and I am much happier there, but my grandson is concerned because it has steps and he is afraid I may fall. Everyone here is very helpful and pleasant. The food is good. They allow me to have my pet cat. Whenever I need anything, all I have to do is pick up the phone or push a button. I really feel like I don't have to be concerned about anything because everything is taken care of.

Services and Amenities of The Gables of Ojai

About The Gables of Ojai

The Gables of Ojai is a senior living provider in Ojai, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact The Gables of Ojai for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Gables of Ojai