Stacie's Chalet Modesto

Reviews of Stacie's Chalet Modesto

Assisted Living Reviews for Stacie's Chalet Modesto

October 25, 2015

By Cindy, Nancy and Ann

My mom moved into Stacie's a few months ago and she absolutely LOVES it there. We (her daughters) love it there too. The staff goes over and beyond to be accomodating for her/our every need. Management is SUPER as well!! We can't say enough about how wonderfully we've all been treated there....everyone is SUPER!!! Her medication and every day needs are taken care of by a kind, loving staff. We all feel like we are all family already!!! Mom lived independently until 5 months ago and we thought it would be a very hard transition for her..........but, she has been treated like a queen and loves it there. She doesn't want to go back to her house which she lived in for 63 years; and that says A LOT about Stacie's!!!! To anyone considering moving to Stacie's Chalet, don't hesitate.........you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!! A Big THANK YOU to Stacie's staff for making us part of your family!!

September 25, 2015

By Caring113252050

I thought Stacie's Chalet was a good facility. The interaction looked good and they had a program for the senior residents. It used to be like a hotel. They are adding more rooms to it and it was very affordable compared to the other places. It is only $3000 which included all of the activities and all of the care. Of the two places I have visited, I like this one more. The apartments were like a hotel room. The food and dining facility is basically like a 3-star hotel and it's clean.

August 20, 2015

By Sangeetah

Mom has only been at Stacie’s Chalet for a week now. The quality of the caregivers -- the ones that I have met -- are very loving, kind, and positive, and they seemed to care for each other’s residents. My mom is on the memory care unit, and I believe the residents there can either have a private room or a shared room, and my mother has a private room, so the room has its own bathroom, 1-bedroom studio kind of room. I like their dining setup in that it’s kind of a homey atmosphere, and the food quality is good. They accommodate individual needs as well as far as needs, timing of meals, and snacks; I have appreciated that. They do have a daily activity of some sort, time to go outside, bingo, music, and religious services as well. They are working on communication with the staff.

Costs for Stacie's Chalet Modesto

Photos of Stacie's Chalet Modesto

Services and Amenities of Stacie's Chalet Modesto

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Licenses: RCFE

About Stacie's Chalet Modesto

At Stacie’s Chalet, we provide a program created to enrich the lives of our residents. We pride ourselves in offering individualized services that are tailored to fit each resident’s unique needs, provided by experienced staff. Because of this, our residents can maintain their independence, socialize with peers and enjoy the comforts of home without worry.

Stacie’s Chalet offers an elegant and relaxed lifestyle. We have a full calendar of social, cognitive impairment activities and a number of optional services to provide the lifestyle you deserve. From daily exercise class to casino trips, we are sure to have events that will interest you.

Map of Stacie's Chalet Modesto