Acacia Park Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Acacia Park Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Acacia Park Nursing & Rehab Center

September 26, 2012

By DavidAT

The facility was kept clean, and seemed well maintained. The staff was generally friendly, and assisted us as needed. My grandmother did not speak much, and was very stubborn, but the staff was helpful, and kind. My grandfather would come to see her nearly every day, and stay by her side and talk to her. The nurses and staff were very helpful with assisting my grandfather who needed a walker himself to get around. My grandmother shared a room with one other elderly lady. She was not generally around, but did not seem to keep my grandmother much company. There was one TV per room. It was shared between the two beds. There was one bathroom. It was not excessively large, but not entirely cramped either. The staff did have issues with us trying to get her cable set up in her room for her. The price was not great, but it was not bad for the quality of service. During Christmas time, the decor seemed sparse.

About Acacia Park Nursing & Rehab Center

Acacia Park Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Modesto, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Acacia Park Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Acacia Park Nursing & Rehab Center