Bixby Knolls Tower

Reviews of Bixby Knolls Tower

Assisted Living Reviews for Bixby Knolls Tower

March 20, 2013

By caring 5258

My grandmother loves it at Bixby Knolls Towers Retirement. It gives her the ability to be social, and at the same time, they take care for her needs. Her apartment has a kitchenette but the facility also offers three meals a day. My grandma is pretty picky but she seems to enjoy the food. She thinks they have prime rib dinners on Sunday night. They have a nice breakfast buffet too. She can go up and bring it herself or they can bring it up to her. Bixby has maid and laundry services too. They're also very connected with us as her family. My grandmother is prone to falling so if something happens, they call us. All of her needs are well taken care of, and that's the most important aspect for us. We had to pay for extra but everything is available. I absolutely recommend this place to others.

Independent Living Reviews for Bixby Knolls Tower

Services and Amenities of Bixby Knolls Tower

• State Licenses: 191601645

About Bixby Knolls Tower

Bixby Knolls Tower is a senior living provider in Long Beach, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Bixby Knolls Tower for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bixby Knolls Tower