Bixby Knolls Tower

Reviews of Bixby Knolls Tower

Assisted Living Reviews for Bixby Knolls Tower

November 30, 2015

By Jannet

I found Bixby Knoll Towers for dad which was wonderful; he never liked a place with a lot of people. He started there in August, and he made it through till after the holidays. My perception was that it was very good. I really liked the people who managed it. They had a lot of little activities for him, but he felt very out-of-place; it wasn’t their fault. The lady who was in charge there spent a lot of time in his room, just listening to him talk about how much he missed my mother. They really tried to make him feel at home, but he never did. It was very clean; the food was wonderful. The people were very nice, and the service was very good. For him, it was not a good match, but if it was for another person who was more sociable and more amenable to living in an apartment, I would give it a 5.

May 30, 2014

I have found a place. It is called Bixby Knolls Towers Retirement. I'm not living there yet, and I have just been over there a few times getting acquainted. It is an extremely friendly place. I chose this place because I like it better. It is very nice. Everybody seems very friendly. Everybody that I saw, met and talked to were great. Everybody that lives there seemed to love it. It just seems the place to go. The price was much more affordable than most of the places I had seen that had the same amenities. I have already committed myself, and I'm renting an apartment there. It is a two-bedroom two-bath apartment with a small kitchen. The rooms are quite spacious for that kind of place. They provide free meals. The food is excellent. I had lunch there, and it was very good. They also have tours and visits to museums for activities.

March 20, 2013

By caring 5258

My grandmother loves it at Bixby Knolls Towers Retirement. It gives her the ability to be social, and at the same time, they take care for her needs. Her apartment has a kitchenette but the facility also offers three meals a day. My grandma is pretty picky but she seems to enjoy the food. She thinks they have prime rib dinners on Sunday night. They have a nice breakfast buffet too. She can go up and bring it herself or they can bring it up to her. Bixby has maid and laundry services too. They're also very connected with us as her family. My grandmother is prone to falling so if something happens, they call us. All of her needs are well taken care of, and that's the most important aspect for us. We had to pay for extra but everything is available. I absolutely recommend this place to others.

Independent Living Reviews for Bixby Knolls Tower

June 28, 2016

By A Johnson261472

I chose Bixby Knolls Towers. They have wonderful apartments with a full kitchen, which is the the main reason I'm moving there. It's a wonderful facility. When you walk in, you get a feeling of peace and warmth. It's just perfect. They have two buildings, one for independent living apartments and across the courtyard are facilities for those who require care. My overall impression is one of peace, serenity, and friendliness. Everyone is extremely friendly. The person who showed me around called everybody by their first name, and he knew every person we came in contact with. It was just a very warm and wonderful community. The food was well-prepared and tasty, and they had a very nice dining room with very nice service. You can be served if you're not able to go to the cafeteria line.

November 25, 2015

By Muqtadir

My mother was a resident of Bixby Knolls Tower. They had great staff. It was a fantastic place, and she enjoyed everything about it. It was a great place for independent people that want to retire, get rid of their responsibilities, and just sit back and enjoy the meals. They had lots of activities and exercises.

Services and Amenities of Bixby Knolls Tower

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: 191601645

About Bixby Knolls Tower

Bixby Knolls Tower is a senior living provider in Long Beach, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Bixby Knolls Tower for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bixby Knolls Tower