Meridian At Laguna Hills

24552 Paseo De Valencia, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Meridian At Laguna Hills (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

July move-in incentives on select apartments; ask for details when you tour!

Reviews of Meridian At Laguna Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Meridian At Laguna Hills

October 22, 2014

By Caring96020550

The rooms were beautiful. The staff was fine. The population was not my client’s cup of tea. She liked the facility, but there were not enough ambulatory people.

Caring96020550, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

March 26, 2014

By Ann43

It is very nice facility, but only a small part of it was assisted living and the rest of it was more of an independent living. The rooms were of good size. They have a beautiful dining and living room. It was spacious, clean, and modern. The staff were very accommodating and very straight forward about what they can and couldn’t do.

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Meridian at Laguna Hills. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

December 02, 2013

By Mary73242150

My daughter and I fell in love with this community. It was awesome. We had a wonderful tour. The rooms were huge. I just couldn’t remember if they had a refrigerator, not that I would need one. But they have a cooktop and a kitchen sink. I was excited about the meals even though I don’t know all of the courses. The dining room looked gorgeous. The staff did very well in accommodating us. They have bingo, a lounge room where you can watch tv with nice big chairs and a book room where you can read and meditate. I recommend this place.

Hi Mary73242150, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Meridian at Laguna Hills. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

April 30, 2013

By Amanda B

It was a very beautiful place. We visited it as we looked for a place for my friend. It was an immaculate facility. The staff were cool, funny and gracious. I wanted to move in if they accepted young people.

Amanda B, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Independent Living Reviews for Meridian At Laguna Hills

October 15, 2014

By Caring80691950

My father has been settled here for about six months. All the people there are very nice. The staff are very good. From what I understand, the food is very good. Their dining room is very clean. Their services are very good too. Dad only does a few activities, but he does like it. He likes the walks that they do and the entertainment that they bring in.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service and care to every resident and their families. We are so are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Meridian at Laguna Hills. Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

March 30, 2014

We were able to made visits to different facilities for our parents, and one of them is this one. The facility looked great. The rooms were airy and well-situated. They looked very comfortable. The dining room seemed to be a nice dining room, and they seemed to have a happy hour time. The staff was very kind and nice. There was nothing wrong with the facility, it was just that it didn’t fit the needs of our parents.

Hello, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put resident experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

October 30, 2013

By Pasquale

I was impressed. I had talked to a few people there and everything seemed to be fine. It's just that it was isolated and all you see was old people.

June 26, 2013

By Caring200602

We moved by mom here last April. Their rooms are nice. The restaurant and the food is good. The services and the staff are also good.

Costs for Meridian At Laguna Hills

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Meridian At Laguna Hills

Villa Valencia offers compassionate senior care in Laguna Hills, CA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Villa Valencia shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Laguna Hills, CA.

Map of Meridian At Laguna Hills