The Village Assisted Living

Reviews of The Village Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village Assisted Living

April 07, 2016

By jmarquette

I work in the healthcare industry and I am always impressed when I have a patient/client here. The staff is always very friendly and professional. The facility is always clean and well-maintained. I don't hesitate to refer people to this great facility!

April 07, 2016

By kbartlett

The Village Assisted Living is a wonderful facility for your loved ones to stay. I work in the healthcare industry and we work with the The Village and their residents quit often, and when I meet the patients/residents they are always so happy and really enjoy being there. The staff is always so caring and always make the residents feel apart of The Village family. I would recommend The Village Assisted Living for your loved ones.

April 05, 2016

By Must Comply

As caregivers for years we were very surprised by the facility itself. However the most outstanding feature is the professional and loving care from management down.

March 30, 2016

By June348

Please know how very grateful we are for all the loving care the staff gave our dad during his time with you. Knowing how safe, happy and cared for he was at The Village was an enormous relief. You are Angels!

March 29, 2016

By Findingnewhomeformom

I came by to look at this facility on belalf of my elderly mom. I really liked the staff they were caring and helpful. I was also impressed with the cleanlyness of the facility. When the time comes this is the place I will bring her.

March 29, 2016

By Brandonsanchez51

Beautiful community located in the heart of Hemet with compassionate employees. The staff are dedicated to providing professional, safe, and warm hearted care to its residents. No other community in Hemet is near the service and experience The Village provides.

March 22, 2016

By surferchas

My dad moved here in November 2015. He is 96 years old and is doing much better since moving to the Village Assisted Living facility. He goes to exercise class every day where Rosa, the Activities Director, does an excellent job. Michele, the head RN,(22 years with the Village) and her staff are all top notch caregivers. The housekeepers and maintenance personnel are helpful, friendly and exemplify 5 star service. We are very pleased and highly recommend this facility.

March 21, 2016

By Mugs Tooker

My wife and i moved here 3 years ago. There is no doubt that we made the right move.. We checked out other sites prior to choosing the Village..The staff at independent living and assisted living are beyond caring and soon become, not only caregivers but friends as well.. i give praise to all and especially my God for the many blessings.bestowed on my wife and me

May 17, 2015

By Jayne6

Mom is at The Village Healthcare Center. They have a huge campus, but when you go in the front door, there is a dining room, and then there is a hallway with all the assisted living rooms. The next hallway over is the skilled nursing section, so she really doesn't have to go too far to go to the dining room. The good thing about this is the nursing station for the assisted living is right up the hallway from her room. They help her with her meds. They help her bathe a couple of times a week, and the price is just right for that. It is a good price for them being there around and checking in on her every day. It is a beautiful facility. The rooms are very nice. She has her own room and her own bathroom inside the room. She has a lot of closet space. They have a lot of things that they do with the residents there. They have physical therapy there. The nurses are very nice and very caring, and they make sure that she gets her meds on time. I know my mother can be a pain sometimes, but they are able to handle it.

April 27, 2015

By David109919650

The Village is really nice. It is a bit smaller, and there is no elevator. The dining room is like right out of the cottage door. We found a really nice one bedroom type of facility. The grounds are beautiful, and everything is really nice. They have a very nice facility there. I have known about The Village for quite a while, and it is a really good facility although it is actually more expensive. The room we could get for my mom was a one bedroom. None of the others had one-bedrooms available. I have known people who have lived here, and they all liked it too. They have a lot of activities. They take them on day trips, and groups of them go to restaurants if they are able to. It is a nice facility, and the staff is good too. They always had a good reputation; I have talked to a lot of different people that lived in The Village, and they liked it.

February 25, 2015

The Village of Hemet is really nice. My overall experience is very nice. It is a great place for seniors. I heard a lot of the CNAs that recommended it. It's a nice place. You can have a couple in a room. The rooms are nice sized with lots of storage. It has a big bathroom for wheelchair accommodations, so I was totally impressed with that. Even in the single room I was totally impressed with that. They share a room in the Custodial Services area compared to the Assisted Living area where you can have your own room. They have a lot of activities. They've got a big exercise room. From what I saw, it was really nice, and from the people I spoke to, they liked it. I didn't see the food, but the dining area is nice. If it wasn't so far and if they had private spaces for the custodial care, it is a very nice place. It is very clean and very up-to-date.

December 10, 2014

By LeahD

Highly Recommend!!! I was a little bit hesitant about moving my grandma into an assisted living facility, but The Village was not at all what I had expected. Carpeted rooms with cable tv and phone, very friendly staff that know me and my grandma by name and the food is restaurant style, so I can eat with my grandma any time I would like. The only negative is price, but compared to paying for rent, 3 meals a day and round the clock care, I have definitely come around to see the value in it.

August 01, 2013

By Janet25

The staff of The Village is very good. They're kind to us and they are more than willing to help us with anything we need. I like the activities. They give us a table where we can do puzzles every day in the activity room. We also play bingo and poker. They also have a lot of barbecues and they even had a pageant during the summer. We go out once a month to eat and go to a sightseeing trip. Whatever they do, we're involved. The rooms are adequate and the food is very good. I'm very happy here. We also have a non-denominational meeting every Sunday for church. But I'd like to have a Catholic mass once a month, where priest would come in and say mass for us. That's what I like and my personal feeling.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Village Assisted Living

January 24, 2016

By Mr. Melvin

The Village Healthcare is a great place and a great facility. It’s expensive at first and in the long run it will be OK. The cleanliness was great. A lot of different social activities but not as much in the assisted living as it was an independent living. I am satisfied with everything. The food is much better than the assisted living.

January 28, 2015

By mario2015

It's a great facility. I love visiting my friend in the healthcare center. Staff is well trained and they take pride in their work!

October 18, 2014

By CaringMan 000112233

My mom was in rehab for five to seven days at The Village Healthcare, and it was very expensive for my mother. My mother was in the rehab section of the assisted living and my mother is totally deaf and used a sign language, and there was a communication problem with the staff. That made it very frustrating for my mother and when I would come in, they would use me as an interpreter to communicate with her, but I couldn’t stay there all day long. Some of the staff just didn’t know how to communicate very well -- they would yell in her ears thinking that she was tired of hearing, like a lot of old people are. Otherwise, when I’m there, the staff seems to be very friendly and helpful but my mother says they do only do that when visitors are there. Other than that, the facility is pretty and the staff seemed to be nice. The food and sanitation are very good. The rooms are nice and for the assisted living program, it seemed to be spacious enough for a one room private apartment.

July 30, 2014

By Kim73801950

I don't have anything really good to say about The Village. When my mother was in there, they released her and she wasn't ready to be released. What I just don't really care about this facility is that there was no doctor seeing them. The doctors make the reports, but it is the nurses that give the doctor information. My mother had been there a couple of times, she seemed to like it and food was good, but they overdosed her on the medicine. It seemed to be a tough job, but I think with all the people in there, they should watch over them a little bit more and knowing that they're eating and not eating, etc. The bottom-line is I think my mom could have had better care in there by the nursing staff. She liked them though and it wasn't that they weren't nice, but I don't think my mom's experience with them was that good. With regards to sanitation, the facility was clean. I have no problems with that.

January 06, 2012

By nicolelm87

When I went to visit the facility it was definitely interesting to say the least. My great grandma was staying there after a surgery she had and need help while recovering. Many of the people that were staying there were in the same situation as she was. I felt they were quite understaffed for the amount of people living there. They were not extremely gentle with her and did not come in as often as I would like to check on her. The food was not very hot and it seemed to be not very good quality of food for the price that is paid to stay there. It was a dark environment it seemed like as well not very bright or happy and it should still be a hapy and comfortable place to live. I was very disappointed in the care that was given and wanted to get her out as soon as possible with her rcovery.

October 19, 2011

By Demegoras

A year ago my dad died. This has resulted in my mother's great distress. I am a person with a full-time job, unmarried and without children. For this fact I find very difficult to care for my mother. Luckily a friend recommended this place. It's beautiful. It is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood in which my mother no longer feels alone. You can get all the care for an elderly person. The fact of renting the apartment does not take away the right to care. The staff is friendly and patient. Even the health center is of such good quality that is open to the public. They have fitness center, card room, library, private dining room, most of the apartments have a balcony, wellness center with nurses 24/7, arts and crafts room, chapel and a dog park!!! It is a beautiful place, I recommend it for people like my and my mother, I'm sure you will enjoy the place.

Costs for The Village Assisted Living

• Activities Extra: Individual Birthday Celebrations

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10:1

• Licenses: California

About The Village Assisted Living

Are you looking for peace of mind, safety and comfort within an environment offering a greater sense of well being for yourself or a loved one?
The Village Assisted Living is Open to the Public and offers a loving, caring staff who provide assistance with personal care, medication management, and activities to energize your life. We offer a 24-hour bedside emergency call system with staff on duty around the clock for your safety and convenience.

The Village Assisted Living has Licensed Nurses on staff 7 days per week and can provide Physical Therapy to residents. We offer restaurant style dining in a beautiful dining room. Skilled Nursing is available in the same building for our residents' and their families convenience.

Map of The Village Assisted Living