St. Lourdes Home

Services and Amenities of St. Lourdes Home

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About St. Lourdes Home

ST. LOURDES HOMES is an assisted living facility. An apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.

We are a small facility and help you to enjoy your home.

Map of St. Lourdes Home