Hilltop Commons

Hilltop Commons (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Hilltop Commons

Independent Living Reviews for Hilltop Commons

November 08, 2015

We weren't impressed with Hilltop Commons. It felt like a much-older facility, and the apartments weren't as clean and fresh. The people were great, and they actually had a good price point, so that would have been nice, but the apartments didn't feel as fine as the other ones. The facility would only serve two meals a day, so we thought this facility would have been fine for my mom because she only needs two meals a day. The staff was very friendly. I knew several of the staff members as individuals outside the facility, and they're really exceptional people, so I knew my mother would be in good hands if she went there.

October 09, 2013

By Donna47

My father chose Hilltop Commons because he felt like he wasn't in a place where he needed the assisted care. The manager was very, very knowledgeable, warm, and receptive to him. The staff are wonderful. There's always somebody in the office. They are extremely helpful and very kind. He could relate to the residents there much better. They were very friendly and outgoing. They have a lot of activities. They have dominos, they have bridge, they play bingo, they do crochet, and they have movie nights. They have tons and tons of activities. The only thing that would need to be improved is the meal menu. They probably need to have some more options. The price is extremely affordable.

About Hilltop Commons

Hilltop Commons is a senior living provider in Grass Valley, California that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Hilltop Commons for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hilltop Commons