Atria Grass Valley

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

150 Sutton Way, Grass Valley, CA 95945
Atria Grass Valley (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 75 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

Reviews of Atria Grass Valley

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Grass Valley

July 27, 2016

By Jim107726

Atria Grass Valley was very nice. The person there was very nice. The apartment was OK. They had a community bus for going outside the facilities and tons of activities. Besides the soup being cold, the food was pretty good.
Hi, Jim. Thanks for visiting our community. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your tour. I'll be sure to share your comment about the soup, and if there is anything else about your visit you'd like to share, please send me an email at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

June 17, 2016

By Anthony723345

Atria Grass Valley had very good rooms, but they didn’t have anything available that what we were looking for. It was nice and very spacious. They have classes, arts and crafts, and stuff like that. The dining room was very clean, and the menus looked very good. You could go down and get the food at any time, and you can also take the food to your room and eat it there. Everybody was happy, and the staff was excellent.

November 30, 2015

By Teri A.

I visited Atria. The staff was very helpful and very informative. It was a beautiful facility. It just was not right for my brother. It was very large. They had independent-living apartments and went all the way up to memory care. My brother was kind of in between memory care and assisted living. The assisted-living area was where I would have rather put him, but it was really large. However, the food was wonderful. We had lunch there. It was very well prepared. It was like eating in a restaurant, and they had the meals for the day, but the resident could also order from a menu. They were very accommodating, as far as that goes. They had several different sitting times, like 11 to 3 for lunch, for instance, which was one of the reasons why it would not work out for my brother, because he had to have a very specific time. It was a beautiful place. It was almost like a hotel, the lobby and all. It was decorated very nicely. They had activities, and they gave me a nice booklet that explained everything, with the schedule of activities. As the assisted living would not work for him because it was too big and he would have been lost, the memory care part was too small and I thought too quite. I knew they said they had a lot of things going on, but I did not see anything going on at that time. Also, they did not have private rooms. They had shared rooms, and the bathrooms were outside. They did not have a bathroom in their rooms, and I did not like that. I was kind of surprised, because they were very expensive, so you would think that they had private rooms with a bathroom. It was more of those who needed assisted living or just independent living and had apartments. We knew some people who actually moved over into an apartment, but they were independent. It just seemed like they put most of their effort into people who did not need much help. However, it was a beautiful area, and it would work for a lot of people.

October 30, 2015

By Anonymous. Son

We liked the Atria Grass Valley but not the location. The people seemed very nice and the residents seemed happy. They had some vacancies, which was a plus because not everybody does. They had organized activities and field trips.

July 31, 2015

We visited Atria, and it was lovely. We would love for my mother to be there, but she’s just not ready to make the move; it’s not the facility at all. I was impressed with the outside facilities, the garden, and just the friendliness of the staff. They even gave me a present: some kind of sauce from their kitchen. For my mother, they were offering cooking, baking, and flower arranging, and that’s something that we thought she might be interested. They also have a hairdresser downstairs, which I thought was really nice, and a podiatrist, too, or someone who’d come in and take care of those personal needs. We were told that she could have transportation to doctor appointments if needed. My overall impression was very good.

April 17, 2015

By Caring104819050

Atria Grass Valley is the best place for my husband. Their services are very good, and the people who work there are very committed to their jobs. They are all friendly, and they make sure that he gets his medicine when he is supposed to. They also have good food and a lot of entertainment. The place looks really high class with nice carpeting and nice walls. Everything is just really topnotch. I have recommended this place many times.

February 28, 2014

Atria was the only one that was open in my area. I have very limited resources where I live. It was very clean. The staff was very attentive and very friendly My father has a studio. It wasn't too bad and it suited the purpose. The dining area was very good. I like the director of the assisted living. She was very helpful and pleasant.

December 11, 2012

By caligirl2

Other

First off, this facility is clean. When you walk into the lobby, it is nice and tidy and open, not all closed and uninviting. The facility offers assisted living and also has a dementia area as well. The employees tend to be caring and do their jobs well. The dining room is big and the residents have many choices of seating. The food is wonderful and prepared nice and hot and fresh. The outside is maintained very well too. There are activities for the residents too, movies, pool, exercise, and at the holidays, a trip out to see the lights. If your loved one just wants a safe place to live on their own, there are cottages on site, if they need a little help, then they can have their own apartment inside, or if they need the extra help due to dementia, as I said, they have that too. All-in-all, this is by far the best assisted living facility I have seen in Grass Valley California.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Grass Valley

November 29, 2015

By anonymous116128650

Atria was very fancy and very expensive to me. They served three meals a day and had housekeeping and bus service. The rooms were nice and of different sizes.

November 08, 2015

The staff at Atria Grass Valley was exceptional. There were lots of followups. They were very cooperative and answered our questions when we visited. The facility has art programs too, so that was good. It was very good. My mother would have done very well going there too. However, I rated them a 4 because they didn't have a pool. Otherwise they have all the similar type of activities, and I felt really good about it. The staff was friendly and made my mom feel at home. They did a really good job of making it feel that they really want her to come there.

October 11, 2012

By Lynn5

Quail Ridge is a beautiful retirement community. It's located on a hilltop just a few minutes out of the downtown area, close enough for someone to walk (or take the bus, which is available to residents). The surrounding view isn't anything spectacular, but the landscaping and buildings on the property are lovely. Every time I've visited, the staff were very friendly and helpful as well. The lobby and hallways are always clean and peaceful. The residents I spoke with seemed very happy with their accommodations and the rooms I saw were well-decorated, spacious, and bright. I was also impressed with the activities offered for residents. I took a look at the schedule of events on a calendar when I was there and things seemed pretty busy. Of course, I haven't spent an extensive amount of time there myself and I haven't had any particularly long conversations with the residents about their situations, but from my experience so far I'd say that Quail Ridge is a very nice place to live.

Photos of Atria Grass Valley

Services and Amenities of Atria Grass Valley

• Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: License #297005250

About Atria Grass Valley

Atria Grass Valley offers older adults a beautiful setting for maintenance-free living in historic Nevada County. Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, northeast of Sacramento, our community offers a lifestyle of choice with just the right amount of support, so residents can be as active as they like. Everything here has been purposefully designed, from our large gathering spaces to our lush, landscaped grounds which provide excellent scenic views. Our independent living cottages offer amenities including a full kitchen and an attached garage. Assisted living residents enjoy spacious apartments and discreet support from our 24-hour professional staff. And we also offer innovative, specialized care through our Life Guidance&reg memory care program. A full events calendar offers social, cultural and entertainment options, including regular outings to the new Center for the Arts, the Del Oro Theatre, art galleries, wineries, restaurants and museums. At Atria Grass Valley, the choice is always yours.

Map of Atria Grass Valley