Brunswick Village

Reviews of Brunswick Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Brunswick Village

November 20, 2017

By LC

The people at Brunswick Village Assisted Living were very nice and friendly, but my mother just wasn't happy there. She wasn't able to face the transition at the time. The food was pretty bad, and it was a little noisy. There was not much outside space where you could walk around. The outside space was just a little courtyard and it had a lot of edges to it. My mother is sight impaired, so it was a tripping hazard for her. She's an outside person and she likes to just sit out in the sun or take walks, and there really is very limited outside activity space. It wasn't always super clean. The rugs were pretty dirty and they needed to be replaced. It's an older facility and a lot of the things were worn out. It was a better price than other places and they did an awful lot for the people there.

November 30, 2016

By Jill685441

I loved the lady who showed me around Brunswick Village. She's very helpful and very sweet, she loved her clients, and she knew them all by name and interacted with them. The rooms were just too small; they didn't have kitchenettes, and they just had a bedroom with a twin bed and a bathroom. They didn't have a lot of extra room. I ate there, and the food was very adequate and fine. The residents seemed very happy; they're laughing, and they seemed active. I liked the staff and the location.

March 26, 2016

By Carolyn121939050

Brunswick Village was absolutely wonderful. It was older but homey and catered to older people. That would have been my choice. I thought it was a lovely place, and the warmth and closeness was better than in other places I'd seen.

February 10, 2016

By Ruth118897350

My mother is at Brunswick Village. The food is excellent. I have eaten with her, and they actually invite families to do that. Every time I come and visit, they invite us to come eat with them. We do not always do that, but the person in charge, Christy, is very good as far as I can tell. They really try hard to encourage my mother to participate in activities, and they have a lot of them. They have ice cream social events. They have movie days. Church choirs come in, and they have church services. They have a huge library. They have movies and books that residents can check out. They have somebody who comes in daily and plays the piano and takes requests from the residents. It is very new and very clean. Her room is fine. She is sharing a room because she cannot afford to be in a room by herself. It is nice. They make sure that it is well-kept. Her bathroom is big. There is room for a wheelchair to go in and out of the shower part of it. It is very modern, and I do not think you are going to get anything better.

Independent Living Reviews for Brunswick Village

Memory Care Reviews for Brunswick Village

Costs for Brunswick Village

Photos of Brunswick Village

Services and Amenities of Brunswick Village

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: RCFE - CA

About Brunswick Village

Brunswick Village is a beautiful senior housing community nestled in the pine trees of Grass Valley, CA.

We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our spacious studio apartments have independent heating and air conditioning units, DISH TV, emergency pull cord systems, and private restrooms. We are conveniently located near the hospital, doctors offices and local pharmacies.

Our basic amenities include 3 home-cooked meals per day, weekly housekeeping and laundry services. Additional services range from medication management to assistance with personal hygiene...all provided by loving staff that are specially trained.

Map of Brunswick Village