The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield

Reviews of The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield

Nursing Home Reviews for The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield

May 27, 2017

By sarah515300

Mom has been at The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield for seven weeks now and is really improving a great deal. I really like them. It is very clean, without odor, and effective. There is a nurse and at least two CNAs dedicated to my mom 24 hours a day. They have three activity directors and a really good occupational and physical therapy department. They have a full-time, 24/7 doctor, plus X-rays. They are very good and very conscientious. Everybody is treated with respect and dignity. I always see the staff doing something to keep the place healthy, sanitary, and safe. There are only 100 beds and three nurses' stations. So, there's a very high ratio of nursing care to patients.

May 03, 2017

By Arthir

The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield was a very nice, sanitary place. I think my friend was very happy and enjoyed his dining experience there. He seemed to be enthusiastic for dinner. Everything was very nice. The room was spacious and very nice for him. The staff was very professional, kind, and very nice. They had activities. I saw some rooms for therapy.

March 27, 2017

By 6th on the roster

This place is awesome. The care and compassion of the staff is amazing. The place is clean and well care for. I could not have been more pleased with the services provided for my mom.

August 15, 2015

My mom went to The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield. The only thing that I don’t like is that there's two people in a room. Overall, it's a very good place.

July 15, 2015

By thuy duong thi phan

I love this place. Thanks to all staffs doing amazing job. Specially Sanduup she always goes extra miles to help the patients. I asking her a lot of questions she is smiling and answered them with all her knowledge. My brother has ashma attacked she be right there to make sure my brother comfortable. Th ad nks as gain to Sanduup and staff Thuy phan

January 16, 2015

By POA55

This place sucks!!!! They only care about the money NOT the patients!!! Family member was in very bad pain they didn't care only made excuses!! Don't take your love one there!!

September 19, 2014

By M.B.H

Our Wife and mother, was a resident of your facility. During her stay, we found your staff to be exceptionally professional and caring.

January 30, 2013

By Alex5

Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield is the only place that would accept my father. He was going to be on hospice and the other places wouldn't take him. This facility has their own End of Life Care Program. He's not on it at this moment. Not that he's doing great, but he's pulled through a little. I live in Utah, so I don't get to see him very often. And the last time I was there, he was in the hospital. It seemed like a really good place as far as cleanliness. He's being provided with pain medication because both of his legs are broken in multiple fractures, so he's bedridden. They have activities, but my dad will not participate because of his condition. Also, he doesn't get as many doctors visit as I think he should, and he keeps waiting for the dentist to come back. He was in a single room since he got out of the hospital because they think it was staph infection.

March 22, 2012

By Noelia

My grandmother was relocated to this facility after her long-term care proved to be too much of a burden on my mother and I, about a year ago. At first we were uneasy about the level of care given to each patient by the resident nurses, being minimal or at worst nonexistent. However this was soon put to ease by the level of professional care and personal service each nurse provided for our family member. The rooms in California Care are mostly spacious, equipped for hospital beds and with enough space to personalize for longer periods of stay. All of the staff is polite, paying attention to any specific requests the patients have. The main facility is kept clean and in good order and visiting hours are decent. The grounds are somewhat small but the main building is set back far from the road so traffic noise is decreased enough to give an atmosphere of comfort. My mother and I have no worries that my grandmother will not receive the utmost care and dignity at this facility.

Services and Amenities of The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield

About The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield

The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield is a senior living provider in Bakersfield, California that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield