The Covington Aliso Viejo, CA

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

3 Pursuit, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

Nursing Home Reviews for The Covington

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Covington

May 10, 2016

By Julie K.TJFTH

My mom stayed at The Covington. It was a small facility with 24 beds and really good people working in therapy. The nurses and everyone were nice. Everything was good there. They had large bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. They only had 24 rooms, so you received pretty good attention. The nurses-to-patient ratio was good. The food and care were good. They really knew their patients. The place itself was really pretty and located up on a hill. My mom's window had a nice view of plants, trees, flowers, and things down the hill. The other thing was that all the rooms appeared to have big-screen TVs, recliners, and comfortable furniture. They went around a couple of times a day with a coffee cart of snacks and things. They would also come by with videos and books to read or watch movies if you wanted to. They were very good.

January 24, 2015

Covington is very attractive. I have a friend who is there. It is one of the more expensive places, but it is worth it if you got the money. Currently, management isn't the greatest, but the facility is very nice.

August 31, 2014

By Alison8

The Covington was really nice; the staff was wonderful; and the residents were wonderful. Every single person who works there was caring. They serve three meals a day and snacks. My grandma participated in the workout classes and the happy hours.

October 30, 2013

By Pasquale

I liked The Covington. It was really fancy and a very nice place. I thought it was great and very luxurious. They had very nice apartments. They had cottages and couples could have a house if they had the money. However, the location was really isolated, although was I a beautiful area. It was also expensive.

September 30, 2013

By Christine19

The Covington was clean and beautiful. We ate there and the food was extraordinarily good. The young people they had in the dining room were gracious and kind. They rooms were well planned. In the two units that we visited, the space was utilized very well. It had everything that a person could wish for, if they could afford it.

August 13, 2012

By manymcds6

I visited the Covington over the weekend, and was so impressed! I'm looking for a place for my parents who currently living independently, but are showing signs of needing some assistance. I loved the way Covington cared for their clients. It was small, intimate and warm. People knew each other and everyone was so friendly! The gardens were particularly beautiful - perfect for meditation or setting up an easel for some painting. I love the CCRC plan, and are seriously considering investing in my parents' future care and happiness.

January 30, 2012

By JazzyJanet

My husband (80) and I (64) were invited to tour this facility; I ended up going by myself 'cuz he refused saying, "I don't want to live in an old folks home." Well, let me tell you, this facility didn't remind me of an old folks home; it was beautiful. I'd live there in a heartbeat. It was very expensive, but had some very great perks, was very beautiful and I couldn't think of a better place to live out the rest of my life. My only problem with it, in our situation, is that it gets me further away from my granddaughters in Huntington Beach and I don't want to have to drive any further than necessary. But the facilities were wonderful, the food was exceptional and all the staff I came in contact with were very cordial. I'd recommend this facility to anyone that can afford it.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 191-603774

About The Covington

Tucked into the rolling hills of Aliso Viejo is South Orange County’s best-known gem: a picture-perfect senior living community set on 12 leafy acres…with the majestic Saddleback Mountains as a glorious backdrop.

Welcome to The Covington, the area’s premier Life Plan community that is both off the beaten path and at the forefront of life.

Our community is the only one in South Orange County that offers a lifestyle that can be reimagined through Creative Living…a philosophy that creates and drives the culture of our community for residents and staff. A proven whole-self approach to wellness, Creative Living encourages growth for mind, body and spirit.

With Creative Living, you’ll enjoy unique opportunities for creative and intellectual stimulation, discover new pathways to self-expression and personal fulfillment, and take advantage of local cultural, educational and business partnerships that bring new richness to life.

Best of all, here at The Covington, you’re the author of your own exciting life…an artist with an endless canvas of possibilities. Your creations can be shared with others or enjoyed just by you. How you orchestrate your time and talents is all up to you.

You’ll also have the assurance that health care security is paired with these new pathways to personal fulfillment.

Dare to imagine what your ideal lifestyle could look like. Then we invite you to visit The Covington and see it for yourself.

Map of The Covington