The Gardens of Sun City

Reviews of The Gardens of Sun City

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens of Sun City

January 14, 2016

By Kathy116445650

I visited The Gardens of Sun City. I liked the consistency of their programs and very nice staff.

September 30, 2015

By Dolores18

My uncle is at The Gardens of Sun City. The place is nice, and the staff is warm. It is smaller, which is conducive to what he would appreciate. It is clean and decorated nicely. It has a beautiful courtyard. The people seem happy. The staff is very nurturing.

August 21, 2015

By Anonymous112029750

I did go to the Gardens, and I liked this one very much. I thought it was very good, and they were very active. When we went in, they were having a musical show for the people, and then it was being served with lunch. I liked the feeling that we had just going in and looking around, it seemed very friendly. I did like the rooms. I was looking for a part-time kind of respite place, so I was looking at different places at that time, but my daughter and son-in-law have decided that it would be the best thing for me to be with them.

July 04, 2015

By Slyvia1

We liked The Gardens of Sun City. It’s a little bit smaller and more personal. It’s very clean and nice. The rooms are small, but they are nice. They do have everyday activities for the residents. The staff who took us around was very helpful and answered our questions.

May 17, 2015

The people who live at The Gardens of Sun City were very cordial. The staff showed us the premises and several of their facilities. What we did not particularly enjoy was the rooms. They were more or less set up for one person rather than two. It did not quite fit what we needed. At the time that we were there, they were having a piano recital. Someone was entertaining them, and I thought that was very nice.

May 15, 2015

By Vi1

The Gardens of Sun City is a very lovely place. The people were wonderful and nice. To me, it is quite homey and nice. They had like a restaurant style where you ordered everything you needed there. I had a meal there, and it was very good. Mostly I like vegetarian food, and they even had that on their menu. The staff was wonderful, and my daughter likes the people there too.

April 17, 2015

By Betty Higginson

I have been here nearly two months and it has been a wonderful experience being here. The staff has been very kind, considerate, helpful, and loving. I will highly recommend the "Gardens of Sun City" facility to anyone.

February 06, 2015

By JamesG12

Beautiful community. Very clean with excellent staff engagement. Spacious room size with lots of entertainment and activities for the residents.

December 29, 2014

The Gardens was very nice. Everything was fine in that place. The staff was all right. The food was good.

October 03, 2014

By Minnie FB

Your staff was courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable. They helped make a difficult time nice. My mom like every one of your staff. I thank all of you for making this transition pleasant!

Costs for The Gardens of Sun City

• Date Certified: 05/01/2017

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About The Gardens of Sun City

The Gardens of Sun City offers compassionate senior care in Sun City, AZ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Sun City, AZ.

Map of The Gardens of Sun City