Grandview Terrace Sun City West, AZ

Reviews of Grandview Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Grandview Terrace

June 22, 2012

By AnnG1

When we first arrived at Grandview Terrace I was quite shocked at how beautiful the facility was. The facility is either 5 or 6 stories tall but I was also surprised at how spacious each apartment was for the residents, the apartments were quite a bit bigger than most actual apartments I have ever been in. The amenities were above and beyond what I had seen at any other facility, with nurses to check in as needed but also enough privacy for the residents that it didn't feel as though we were really visiting our relatives in an assisted living setting at all, more like we were visiting them at their home.

February 03, 2012

By arkansas gal

I have been in this facility several times now as a visitor. When you first walk in the main entrance, they have very friendly staff there to greet you. As a security precaution to the residents, every person that comes in must sign in and sign out when they leave. I have gone in there because they have a branch of my banking instition inside, and it is closest to where I live. I think that is so nice for the residents who need to do their banking. It's also convenient for me! During Christmas time, I went in and the place was beautifully decorated. After that I went in one morning and I was there too early for the bank and I had to wait. I asked if there was any coffee available, and I was directed to the onsite restaurant. There were senior citizens in there talking and having their breakfast and seeming to enjoy themselves very much. The mail boxes are inside the facility and basically, if the residents want to "get out of the house" without going outdoors, there seems to be plenty of areas to go and socialize within the facility. It is also close to the hospital and medical providers which would be convenient for the residents that have health issues. They do allow small pets which I think is very nice as well. I really enjoy going into Grandview Terrace. I would live there if I was old enough and had the money.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Grandview Terrace

About Grandview Terrace

Grandview Terrace is a senior living provider in Sun City West, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Grandview Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grandview Terrace