Las Fuentes Resort Village

Reviews of Las Fuentes Resort Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Las Fuentes Resort Village

December 02, 2014

By Anita20

My father is already in Las Fuentes, and so far he is doing fine. The rooms are really nice, the amenities are great, and they have a beautiful dining room. They have a monthly calendar of activities, and then they post everything in the elevator, so there are lots of activities all the time. There are a lot of happy residents that have been there for a while. There is a lot of longevity in some of those residents, so it is a nice place to be for them.

June 25, 2013

By caring53901

The Las Fuentes Resort Village is very attractive. It's large, and walking through the halls of the residents, it feels more like a condo. It reminded me of my mother's condo. The colors are pleasant, and it doesn't smell dirty or anything. I have not seen the dining room except on TV. I have not been in the apartment units. I have been in the convening room with groups of people who lived there. I know they have a lot of activities. One of my friends is teaching memoir writing classes there. If I make some money, I would go there myself twenty years from now. I haven't heard much about the actual care-giving. I know what the facility is like and I know that it's very popular with the community.

July 18, 2011

By Nonslid

I felt that this facility was too high priced and it took Self Pay only from residents. The staff members seemed to be very boastful and full of "pride" - did not seen friendly as such, had an "above the general public" attitude. The residents seemed to be treated as if they were "lucky" to be there and should be grateful for any attention or assistance given to them. This I noticed in the dinning room for instance. A resident requested something additional to her meal only to be told briskly that what she had on her plate was what she was to have and to enjoy it as it was. No further interest in accomadating the resident nor even taking the time to "listen" to her. this was very rude and demeaning toward the resident. Although the facility was appealing in appearence and attractively decorated I did not feel a sense of warmth or caring in my observations.

Independent Living Reviews for Las Fuentes Resort Village

February 15, 2013

By Thankful Daughter

My Mom lives at Las Fuentes and I can not say enough good things about how they care for her. She first moved into independent living but then needed more help and moved to assisted.The caregivers are so wonderful to her as is all the staff. Las Fuentes is the perfect place to be if you need no help or lots of help.The staff goes way above and beyond making sure every need is met. The apartments are light and roomy. I highly recommend you visit if you are thinking about moving into an independent or assisted living community

Photos of Las Fuentes Resort Village

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: AL9771C

About Las Fuentes Resort Village

Las Fuentes Resort Village is a senior living provider in Prescott, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Las Fuentes Resort Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Las Fuentes Resort Village