Plaza Del Rio Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Plaza Del Rio Care Center

June 30, 2011

By LaurenMG

Other

I was very impressed with Plaza Del Rio. I did volunteer work at this assisted living facility for a couple of months. When I was there learning and working along side of the employees, I learned a lot. All the workers there seemed like they were personally involved with each of the residents currently residing there. The residents always came first. It was very important to the employees that if family of the residents have not visited, that they sat and talked to the people to make sure they were comfortable and doing ok. The residents always come first to the employees of Plaza Del Rio.

June 30, 2011

By TylerAS

Other

I volunteered at Plaza Del Rio for several months. I noticed for the time I was there that all the employees really cared about the patients. There was always a nurse "double checking" on a resident to make sure they were ok and that they didn't need anything. One day, a resident was crying and upset, a nurse went over to him and comforted him for as long as he needed. This showed to me that they really care about their patients. I would recommend this facility to others. The residents seemed as happy as could be and I loved seeing that.

About Plaza Del Rio Care Center

Plaza Del Rio Care Center is a senior living provider in Peoria, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Plaza Del Rio Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Plaza Del Rio Care Center