Crimson Village

Reviews of Crimson Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Crimson Village

December 28, 2015

By Diana108489750

The staff at Crimson Village was very caring, very attentive, and kind. The facility was brand new, so it looked really nice. My husband was only there for a few months. They had an excellent chef, so the food was fabulous. They could be more attentive to the residents in getting enough water and keeping them hydrated. That was a particular issue with my husband.

November 11, 2015

By Phillip7

Crimson Village is brand new and very nice. For the price and for what it is, I would give it a high rating. I was really happy with it. I think the care is good. I'd rate the building and living comfort highly. I spent a few days in town and was there for three or four different days when the building had just opened. It’s very clean. I had lunch there, and the food was good.

October 30, 2015

Crimson Village was new, and the staff was great; they were so helpful. They take trips and play games, watch the football games, go to the theater, have church, and so many other things. I think since they were so new, I kind of wish that some of the rough edges were knocked off and that they were more settled in, especially the administrative staff.

Photos of Crimson Village

Services and Amenities of Crimson Village

About Crimson Village

Crimson Village is a senior living provider in Tuscaloosa, Alabama that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Crimson Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Crimson Village