Robertsdale Healthcare Center

Robertsdale Healthcare Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Robertsdale Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Robertsdale Healthcare Center

November 15, 2014

My husband spent two days at Robertsdale and then, he went directly to the hospital. They came and evaluated him and before he was admitted to the hospital, he had been very restless and they had somebody stay with him all night. I was very pleased about that and then, they called me in the morning to tell me that he had been transferred to the hospital. The facility was very clean, light and airy. They were very attentive and I would recommend this facility. They gave me all the information that I needed. The experience was very good.

October 25, 2014

By Shayes1

The staff overall is not caring and compassionate. The admin will not listen to the issues the family is having. My relative cannot chew meat, and we have to constantly remind them of this. One meal they continue to provide for dinner is chopped hot dogs. This is definitely a facility that gives a great first impression and then be prepared to fight for the patient.

October 03, 2014

By Roger20

Robertsdale didn't have a rule that was in place for TVs; someone can turn the TV up and leave it on all night long, which is wrong. Another thing, instead of allowing them to stay in the rooms -- I don't know if it was because they were shorthanded or because they were lazy -- they just took the people, put them in wheelchairs, and then push them up to the main desk, and that is where they stayed unless they went and participated in an activity. It was clean; the rooms were clean, but they just didn't have any type of rules that were in place, and they should have some rules or they should have another wing to put people that didn't have Alzheimer's. My mother was in there for rehab services and it was going to be for a couple of weeks, but it didn't last. It only lasted for one day and I went picked her up. They should go ahead and impose some rules -- or if they don't have enough manpower -- then hire some more nurses, so the people can have quality while they are there and impose some rules that TVs have to be turned off at certain times of the night -- normally it is at 10 o' clock at night or maybe 11 o' clock would be fine -- but TVs have to be turned off at that time, so that everybody could get a good night's sleep.

April 04, 2012

By 10Tom

Our family needed a facility to help with hospice care for my aging father who had Alzheimer's and this was the best facility in the area for this type of care. He was unable to remember any of the family, and he had become very difficult about things like taking medicine, eating, or bathing. This facility had the most loving and generous staff, who helped provide excellent care and kindness to both my father and the rest of the family. This was an emotional process and they were wonderful. They had come highly recommended and we certainly know why. Even though it was about 30 minutes away from our home, and there were closer facilities available to us, this is the place we chose. The other patients seemed happy and well cared for, with a variety of activities to participate in. The hospice wing was quiet and appropriate for the type of care my father needed. I am grateful for the experience being a positive one even though this was mostly a sad time for our family.

Services and Amenities of Robertsdale Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Robertsdale Healthcare Center

Robertsdale Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Robertsdale, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Robertsdale Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Robertsdale Healthcare Center