Robertsdale Healthcare Center

Reviews of Robertsdale Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Robertsdale Healthcare Center

April 04, 2012

By 10Tom

Our family needed a facility to help with hospice care for my aging father who had Alzheimer's and this was the best facility in the area for this type of care. He was unable to remember any of the family, and he had become very difficult about things like taking medicine, eating, or bathing. This facility had the most loving and generous staff, who helped provide excellent care and kindness to both my father and the rest of the family. This was an emotional process and they were wonderful. They had come highly recommended and we certainly know why. Even though it was about 30 minutes away from our home, and there were closer facilities available to us, this is the place we chose. The other patients seemed happy and well cared for, with a variety of activities to participate in. The hospice wing was quiet and appropriate for the type of care my father needed. I am grateful for the experience being a positive one even though this was mostly a sad time for our family.

Services and Amenities of Robertsdale Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Robertsdale Healthcare Center

Robertsdale Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Robertsdale, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Robertsdale Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Robertsdale Healthcare Center