Homestead Village of Fairhope

Assisted Living Reviews for Homestead Village of Fairhope

Independent Living Reviews for Homestead Village of Fairhope

December 29, 2015

By HB3

I don’t think I would choose Homestead Village, because it has something to do with the mix of people living there. They had a lot of locals. It’s not anything bad, but it's just not my thing. The Homestead has been there for a number of years. They used to have a dining hall where the local people can go and eat. Food is average but not bad. The people were nice and friendly. They have a small swimming pool, and a lot of residents use that for water activities and exercise. They have a small bar that’s open some evenings.

August 27, 2015

By Kathy108923050

My mom is in Homestead Village for 3 or 4 months now. It is excellent. We are very satisfied. The property is gorgeous. She has a one-bedroom apartment, which is perfect. She loves it. She is very happy. She has made a lot of friends. They have a lot of things going on. It has been a very good experience, so far. I have not seen anything I am not happy with. I will definitely advocate for it. As a matter of fact, my sister and I were just talking to someone who is recently looking for a place for their parents, and we highly commended it. It is very reasonable also because it is not for profit. It is a very lovely community. It is very well maintained. People there are very happy, very friendly, and very outgoing. It seems to be a good community, and we are very pleased.

May 28, 2015

By Susan106834350

We looked at Homestead Village which we really liked. That would have been a good choice. It was really nice. The way everything was laid out was really nice as well. The staff that accommodated us during our visit was very friendly. She interacted with other staff members as well as the residents. It seemed like a really friendly place to be.

April 19, 2015

Homestead Village of Fairhope was a wonderful place. My mother was very happy there, and they took very good care of her for about 10 years. She was in three different levels. The food sometimes was very good, sometimes not. The staff seemed excellent. The facilities were beautiful. The rooms were very nice, and she brought her own furniture. They had a swimming pool and a fitness room. Security was fine; I never heard of any problems there. I thought they were great, and I absolutely would recommend them.

January 09, 2015

The staff at Homestead Village was very polite and cooperative, and they answered all my questions. The rooms I would anticipate I would like are the 2-bedrooms. They have hot tubs, an exercise room, and card games. I like the way the rooms were laid out and that people talk and walk. The people looked very happy.

April 03, 2012

Homested is a lovely well runs facility. The staff was very warm and friendly they all were exceptionally attentive. The residents were all well cared for. They were clean, alert and bright. The facility was clean and well decorated. The rooms are average room's good size with nice basic furniture. You may bring personal effects to make it your home. The grounds are nice and well maintained. They offer activities daily and encourage the residents to come out of their rooms and mingle. The staff and residents were engaged in games, walks, programs, worship services, Bible Study and watching movies. The staff seems to be a great source of comfort and company for the residents. The dining hall was nice and the menu seemed to be well planned with healthy options. The choice to move a loved one from their home is difficult at best. If you have to move them this facility is an excellent choice and they will be well cared for.

Costs for Homestead Village of Fairhope

Services and Amenities of Homestead Village of Fairhope

About Homestead Village of Fairhope

Retirement is your Adventure. The mission of Homestead Village Retirement Community is to celebrate the present and embrace the future by providing seniors with retirement living…defined by you. As a not-for-profit corporation we are committed to meeting the social, spiritual, physical and financial needs of our residents in a safe and caring campus environment. We strive to enhance your quality of life by providing innovative services and facilities that help achieve your retirement potential. Homestead Village is tucked away in the heart of Fairhope where calming privacy meets convenient amenities. Grocery stores, dry cleaners, banks and restaurants are less than ½ mile from the campus. Thomas Hospital is merely two blocks away. Doctors offices and labs are within walking distance. The support of our extended community is close at hand.

At the lowest cost per square foot in the Mobile Bay Area, you’ll enjoy modern amenities and classic styling in a variety of living arrangements. From large, walk-in closets and sun-drenched patios to richly decorated social meeting spaces, it’s up to you to choose the option that feels like home. ll-inclusive amenities are part of your monthly rent at Homestead Village. So, you no longer have to budget activities out separately. You will know exactly what to plan for each month with variable costs (home repair, lawn care, cable television, water and sewer) no longer a separate part of the equation.

Map of Homestead Village of Fairhope