28 Home Health Agencies Serving Mecklenburg County, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 6 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Mecklenburg County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Mecklenburg County 2.8 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Mecklenburg County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city: Home Health Agencies in Charlotte
Other Options in Mecklenburg County, NC
- In-Home Care in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Hospices in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Home Health Agencies near Mecklenburg County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Cabarrus County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Gaston County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Lincoln County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Union County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Rowan County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in York County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Mecklenburg County
Review of Kindred at Home
Gentiva services were not dependable they start ok but, not attentive to my parent needs. Nurses are unprofessional call and cancel appointments with little notice. Very unorganized follow-up and ... Read more
Review of Premier Home Health Care Services
There were some nurses that were good, and there were some nurses that were not good that should have been fired. I would never use Premiere Home Health Care again. I would've kept them on for long... Read more
Review of Kindred at Home
We've got caregivers from Gentiva Health Services who are working with my mother. They basically assist her and make sure she gets things done right. We've been using them for three weeks now and ... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in Medicare (including a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicaid, or in the VA healthcare system, one or all of them will pay the full cost -- meaning there are no co-paym...