Heritage House of Portage Assisted Living

Reviews of Heritage House of Portage Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage House of Portage Assisted Living

March 26, 2019

By 1caring4u

The building is in disrepair. Has had sewage leaking in building. (Now repaired) Administrators are hostile and angry and have apparently falsified state required records.

October 19, 2018

By anonymous2018

This is a beautiful facility! My mother has never been so happy! The staff is very friendly and helpful and make our family feel welcome every time. The cost is not bad and was even lower than the rates of others. I highly recommend this facility for anyone looking for a wonderful place for their loved one to call home.

October 25, 2017

By Terry

The people at Heritage were wonderful. They went out of their way the same morning that I was calling to find a place. One of the administrators stopped what she was doing, and met me to give me a tour. My mother in-law moved there six weeks ago, she's adjusted pretty good so far, and they've got her involved in some of the activities. There's something going on every day. Around 60 residents live there and we've met a bunch of them, and nobody has said anything negative. The food looks good, the service is good, and the housecleaning and everything is just really wonderful.

Costs for Heritage House of Portage Assisted Living

Photos of Heritage House of Portage Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Heritage House of Portage Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost :$210

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Heritage House of Portage Assisted Living

Heritage House is a RCAC facility with 66 individual apartments. Heritage House offers additional services on an a la carte basis so residents pay only pay for services they need and use. Caregivers are available around the clock. Heritage House has a vibrant social environment with a robust activity calendar. Apartments are all one-bedroom some with full kitchens and others just kitchenettes. Patio apartments are available. Laundry and housekeeping services, as well as satellite TV, are included in the rent. Custom care plans are done for each resident. This building is one floor only, no elevators.

Heritage House has a variety of activities with a very robust calendar of events and programs. Also there is a chapel and beauty salon on site. Resident computer. All utilities included (except phone). Apartments are larger than average for assisted living with walk-in showers and ensuite bathrooms. Close to town with shopping and local hospital. Very cozy and warm feeling in the facility. Great room has beautiful fireplace and grand piano.

Map of Heritage House of Portage Assisted Living