Oak Park Place Baraboo

Reviews of Oak Park Place Baraboo

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Park Place Baraboo

February 25, 2018

By Tom

My dad has been at Oak Park Place Baraboo since the first part of October. They do a very good job, and the staff is pretty good. They keep my dad very comfortable, fed, and clean. The food is good. The place is very new, modern, and nice. It's like a nice home as opposed to some of the other memory care units where it's pretty much a hospital situation. They also have a lot of activities to keep them active.

April 13, 2015

My visit with Oak Park was very good. It has a very warm atmosphere. It is clean. The staff, the rooms, and the meal selections were excellent. My mother in law stayed there. They have a wide selection of activities. It has a very homelike feeling to it and does not feel institutional.

July 31, 2014

Oak Park was very beautiful and well-thought-out. I think they do a lot for people there. The staff was lovely and showed me a lot of good things. They have a lot of activities going on. The residents were playing cards and they had a Bible study or a reading session. The food was good and the residents also said the food was real good. It looked like everyone was happy.

Costs for Oak Park Place Baraboo

Photos of Oak Park Place Baraboo

Services and Amenities of Oak Park Place Baraboo

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Oak Park Place Baraboo

Discover a place where the stunning bluff views provide the perfect background for a neighborhood of friends. Your time is freed from the daily demands of keeping up your home. Now that you won’t be shoveling snow in the winter, mowing the lawn in the summer, or raking leaves in the fall, how will you fill your time? An abundance of choices at Oak Park® Place will enable you to maintain an active lifestyle and even experience a new hobby or interest.

Oak Park® Place is located close to shopping, dining, recreation, medical facilities, banks, and all of the attractions that Baraboo and the Wisconsin Dells area have to offer. Just east of Highway 12 on Baraboo’s south side, Oak Park® Place is easy to access from neighboring communities including Portage, Reedsburg, Sauk City, Prairie du Sac, and Wisconsin Dells.

We look forward to hearing from you and will walk you through the process one step at a time. It is never too early to begin learning about senior living options and planning for the future.

We offer a continuum of care that permits residents to age in place and our staff receives specialized, on-going training. Our community is luxurious and offers many wonderful amenities.

Map of Oak Park Place Baraboo