St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus

Reviews of St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus

March 27, 2014

By Caregiver16

St. Anne's Salvatorian is a full-service. They are at full capacity right now, so all we could do is wait for a room to open. They have a number of patients that are in hospice care. For what my ex-husband will be going through in the next couple of years, they provide all the care. Once he's admitted to assisted living, they have rehab, they have a nursing home, and they have hospice care. They had everything under one campus. Compared to some places, the rooms are all studios. To be coming from a larger home into a studio can be kind of an adjustment for older people. I wish the rooms were a little nicer, but for what he needs, they are perfect. It's got a nice-sized bathroom with walk-in showers, and they get the kitchenette with no stove, but they have a refrigerator, microwave, and sink. I think it's a nice facility. We had a meal, and it was very good. We were also told that because he's privately funded, if he reaches a point where he has no further funding, they will find funding for him through a different organization. So they do not kick somebody out if they don't have finances anymore. And that I thought was very nice.

March 20, 2014

By Gary29

We were very happy about St. Anne's affiliation with the Catholic Church, because we're Catholic. The people that we met and talked to were very nice. The facility was very clean, which was very important to us. They could take mom from the condition she's in right now all the way through death, which we were very happy about. She could have her own little apartment to start with, and if things got worse, then she could be more of an assisted living, and then basically a nursing home facility. The lady that spoke with us and the caregivers that we met were very nice. We had talked to three or four of the residents there. It's like a small apartment with its own individual bathroom with a walk-in shower. It has a refrigerator and a little kitchen area with a microwave, because all the meals are provided. It does give her an opportunity if she wants to have something to munch on that there are things there that she can do. It's a 3-story facility. There is a dining room and its own activity area on each floor. There is a nurse on each floor 24 hours a day, and there are two caregivers on each floor.

September 07, 2012

By caring9062

This place would be better for my uncle because there'll be more people around that he already knows and that he has history with. St. Anne's Salvatorian is a more pleasant facility and I think he will like it.

June 13, 2011

By IsaBandit

Friend or relative of resident

St. Anne's home is a surprisingly clean and pleasant facility. One of the nicest features that St. Anne's offers is the fact that it progresses from Assisted living with minimal intervention all the way to hospice care in the nursing home. Both of my grandparents reside at St Anne's home. I love that there is almost always something going on for the residents, weather it be plastic pin bowling, a lunch outing, or an ice cream social. The food is actually edible which I can personally attest for and the staff is nice and friendly for the most part. There are a variety of different layouts that residents can chose from in the assisted living units ranging from apartments designed for couples, to small yet comfortable efficiency style apartments. The only complaint I have is that I have noticed that the facility has been understaffed at times which poses a problem to those in the nursing home area. Overall, St. Anne's home has provided my grandparents with a positive experience and offered them the social activity, religious worship, and care that they need.

Photos of St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus

Services and Amenities of St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus

We offer a full spectrum of services: assisted living (residential care apartment complex), enhanced assisted living (community based residential facility), short-term rehab, long-term skilled nursing, memory care, and respite care. Our approach is holistic, and addresses not only the spiritual needs of our residents but also their emotional, physical, and social needs.

The multi-acre campus includes a large park that features a pond, a beautiful new pavilion, and patios. Inside amenities include a beautiful chapel, activities rooms, lounges, spas, and many other benefits and services.

Map of St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus