Curative Care

Curative Care (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Curative Care

Photos of Curative Care

About Curative Care

Curative’s Adult Day Services Programs provide a safe and supportive environment for adults 18 or older who have a developmental disability or other limiting condition. Programs are specialized based on the needs of individuals and offer a variety of goal-orientated activities and opportunities that promote independence. Individuals choose to participate in activities and community outings based on personal abilities and interests. Our proven programs also provide peace of mind and daytime respite for caregivers.

Map of Curative Care