New Perspective-North Shore

Reviews of New Perspective-North Shore

Assisted Living Reviews for New Perspective-North Shore

June 18, 2018

By RM

We're in New Perspective | North Shore and it's very welcoming and very professionally efficient. The meals are very good and the spirit of fellowship is very positive. The room is very well equipped with a microwave oven and a washer and dryer. Everything is very luxurious. It's a very good place. There's running water and it is heated. They have activities and the food we ate was very good. It's a beautiful building with a beautiful layout.

Independent Living Reviews for New Perspective-North Shore

June 28, 2018

By Robert

New Perspective | North Shore was very nice, clean, modern, and looked really good. The dining room was very nice. They had a nice schedule of activities. It was a pretty decent place and the location was nice.

Memory Care Reviews for New Perspective-North Shore

Photos of New Perspective-North Shore

Services and Amenities of New Perspective-North Shore

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About New Perspective-North Shore

North Shore offers luxury apartments for IL and AL ranging from two bedrooms, one bedroom with den, one-bedroom and studio. All apartments offer full kitchens and in-unit w/d. Our memory care units and CBRF AL units are specially designed to support individuals with memory loss. Our CBRF AL units are designed to support individuals with high care needs but do not need a secured environment. We have chef-prepared meals with restaurant-style dining, a full-time life engagement program, warm water therapy pool, in house therapy gym with on-site therapy services, pub, dance hall, library, bistro, country store and a community bus.

Map of New Perspective-North Shore