850 W Elsner Rd, Appleton, WI 54913

(800) 558-0653 (Call a Family Advisor)

utm test

Willow Lane Photos

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking Get Costs, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to  receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.

Community Comparison

Pricing not available

Century Oaks

Appleton, Wisconsin 54913

Bedroom Type

one bedroom apartment, studio, two bedroom apartment

$5,300/mo

• Facility

• Staff

Gary

September 16, 2021

I love Willow Lane, the building itself, the perfect layout, the activities, the grounds, and the people who work there. It seems that the people who work there have worked there for some time. They don't have a big turnover. I would have had my dad there. He liked it, but towards the end, he got sick of looking. It was actually my first choice and my daughter's first choice. The staff during the tour was very personable and knowledgeable. The finance end of it left us a little cold. If you want to get on a waiting list, it costs $1500, nonrefundable. If you want to reserve a room, it was $4800, nonrefundable. If you reserve the room and then for some reason, you couldn't get there, that money was just lost.

What you can do with Caring

• Search the Caring database

Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

• Read reviews and expert guidance

Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

• Speak to a Family Advisor for free

Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

• Take a tour to decide yourself

We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

About Willow Lane in Appleton, Wisconsin

Map of Willow Lane

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking "Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
alt text

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

• Fond Du Lac County

Senior Living Communities near Appleton, WI

850 W Elsner Rd, Appleton, WI 54913

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.