York Convalescent Center

Reviews of York Convalescent Center

Nursing Home Reviews for York Convalescent Center

November 17, 2017

By hellosunshine22

My mom was at york for therapy after a fall at home this past summer. The entire rehab process was seamless. I received a call from the admissions coordinator while mom was still at the hospital and she was amazing. She put my mind at ease right away and kept me more in the loop than the hospital did. She called each day until mom was ready to transition to rehab. The day mom went to york, their whole team (that’s really what they are!) knew mom was coming in and were so welcoming! Talk about a fun group of girls up front! One of the girls even helped me carry moms things to her room. I was so impressed with her private room on the rehab wing. Moms stay was approx 4 weeks and from start to finis my mom was so pleased.She really enjoined her therapist and the food! Their nursing, therapy, and social worker were so informative and truly caring. The administrators were so knowledgeable and always accessible. I saw them out on the floor with their staff quite a bit. The receptionist is wonderful and always had a smile. Hopefully we never have to go through this again but if so, we will only go back to york!

April 11, 2017

By Debbie457806

My husband is now in York Convalescent. The staff and the nursing are excellent. They really seem to connect and show that they care, like it is not just a job. We’ve been to sister facilities, and the nursing staff is always great. The administrators at some of the other ones have not been as nice, but York is amazing. It is very clean and very nice.

Services and Amenities of York Convalescent Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About York Convalescent Center

York Convalescent Center is a senior living provider in Yorktown, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact York Convalescent Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of York Convalescent Center