Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge

Reviews of Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge

August 26, 2018

By Don’t do it

This place has become a joke. It’s always had some issues, but they try to hide the issues with chandeliers and borderline gawdy decor. It is poorly constructed- look close and you will see that it is. My mother has endured 4 floods since she’s been there because of faulty pipes. The toilets have nasty back flow into living spaces due to an inadequate septic system. Ask- they’ll tell you flushable wipes are not permitted and is treated as contraband due to the septic issues. Furthermore, since the administrator left recently, no one knows who is in charge. I’m sure no-one is by the way it has gone so far down hill. It is a three ring circus every time I visit my mom. The residents are suffering. There is inadequate staff, medication issues, residents getting out of the facility and being found by random people, care and hygiene issues. The list goes on and on. If I could give it zero stars I would, because one star is too many. I am looking for other placement, needless to say.

August 13, 2018

By Kaye

My mom is in Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge right now, and we're very happy with it. The staff is excellent and my mother said the food is very good. The facilities are outstanding and beautiful. The place is kind of nestled in the mountains, and the inside is just as gorgeous. They have a lot of activities. It's very expensive, but for what you're getting out of it, it's worth it.

January 15, 2018

By mary516

My grandmother has resided here for nearly a year. She is on the assisted living side and has thrived since she's been there. They have a great activities program and the food is wonderful. The Administrator is very involved in the day to day activities and has even called me from her cell phone on the weekends and after hours when there was a need. The floor my grandmother is on has had the same nursing staff caring for her the entire year, so they have really become family! I can't say enough good things about this place.

March 21, 2017

By happy_familymember

My mother has resided at this community for nearly a year. We are very happy with the care provided. I have always found the managment staff to be very pleasant to deal with. The Administrator is always available when needed, even returning calls or emails late in the evening. My mother loves it there and she would not ever consider any other place to live.

March 07, 2017

By Shocked_17

Other

Absolutely terrible, understaff, housekeeping very poor, administrator is god awful.

March 15, 2016

By Tom121289150

Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge is a gorgeous facility. The dining room is excellent. My mother has gained 10 pounds, and we're ecstatic because she was very thin before and is a lot better now. The people are very nice and very professional. The advisers, doctors, and front desk people are all very nice and very helpful. The room is a brand-new, gorgeous, 1,100 sq. ft. two-bedroom with a dining room, living room, and kitchen. The whole complex is only a year and a half old. The dining area is clean, open to the hallways, and like a restaurant. They also have an Internet café. The security is very good. When my father got out, they saw him and ended up putting a band around his ankle or wrist. It would go off if he tried to go out the door. If they need anything in their apartment, they just pull a cord and someone will come and help them. They give them their meds, clean the place, do laundry, and remind them when it's lunch, dinner, or breakfast. It's not 100% assisted. It's individual living.

January 13, 2016

By Linda R.1

The one we liked the most for my mother-in-law was Runk and Pratt Liberty Ridge. It was the newest facility in town. The rooms were of a nice size and included a kitchen area, and seemed to be reasonably priced compared to other facilities.

Independent Living Reviews for Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge

Costs for Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge

Photos of Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge

Services and Amenities of Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• About Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge

Runk & Pratt at Liberty Ridge is an expansive resort-style community, featuring a variety of floor plans and options for continuing care, from Independent Living, to Assisted Living, to specialized Memory Support. Not only does it provide luxurious apartments, but Runk & Pratt at Liberty Ridge also provides the social, interactive environment that empowers seniors to thrive! It is a lively, active atmosphere providing a place where seniors and families alike can enjoy life together. From bowling in the mini bowling alley to watching movies in the theater to mingling with newfound friends in the bistro, Liberty Ridge offers its residents exceptional living experience.

Care & Support

At each Runk & Pratt Senior Living Community, we develop an individualized service plan upon admission with resident, family, and doctor input. Weekly physician appointments, physical therapy sessions, and lab services are performed on-site. Highly trained nurses are staffed 24/7, providing immediate attention to emergency medical issues. Nurses are also available to help residents follow prescribed, individual care, and medicinal treatments throughout a normal daily routine.

All medical activity at the Liberty Ridge Community is overseen by our Licensed Medical Service Director and our Licensed Nurse Practitioner, as well as on-staff registered nurses. Residents are able to receive care from our in-house medical director and physician clinic. In addition to these qualified medical professionals, Liberty Ridge benefits from the services of our consulting geriatric psychiatrist and regularly scheduled podiatry and dental visits. All medication needed within any of our Communities is available from our licensed pharmacy.

Levels of Care

We understand that everyone is different and that each resident has different, individualized needs. This is why we offer several types of care – Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Support – each with levels of care that offer various services and amenities. At each level of care, Runk & Pratt provides a number of services and amenities that are aimed at making our resident’s lives easier.

Community Overview

• Movie Theatre & Media Lounge
    • Mini Bowling Alley & Game Room
    • Billiards & Ping Pong

Services & Amenities

Because we treat our residents like family, we want everyone to feel at home while living at Runk & Pratt. That’s why we provide high-quality services and amenities to ensure our residents stay comfortable and taken care of. Everyday living is made easy in a community that fosters active lifestyles and community engagement among residents.

Amenities

• Movie Theatre
    • Luxurious Dining Rooms
    • Apartment Style Living

Various Floor Plans & Room Options

Thank you for your interest at Runk & Pratt at Liberty Ridge. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Runk and Pratt at Liberty Ridge