Bentley Commons at Lynchburg Lynchburg, VA

Reviews of Bentley Commons at Lynchburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Bentley Commons at Lynchburg

June 24, 2015

By Kevinmaddox

After retiring Mum wanted nothing more than to go back to the hobby that she had pursued when she had just gotten married: her book club. However, after so many years all of her friends were now living far away. This is why we started looking for an assisted living home where she would be able to not only start her book club again, but also get the company of people of her own age, and she got it at Bentley at Lynchburg. She now also gets many other great advantages while living her, such as the doctors who are always available round the clock.

February 09, 2015

By BeeC

So happy that my mom is here! The staff is wonderful. There is always a fun event going on when I come to visit. I have piece of mind that my mom is being taken care of when I go home and that is a great feeling.

September 12, 2014

My father-in-law is at Bentley Commons. It is good for assisted living. I didn't see any problems with the cleanliness of this place. They have activities. I think they are adequately staffed for assisted living.

Services and Amenities of Bentley Commons at Lynchburg

• Occupational Therapy

About Bentley Commons at Lynchburg

Bentley Commons at Lynchburg is a senior living provider in Lynchburg, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Bentley Commons at Lynchburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bentley Commons at Lynchburg